FORTY-THREE ; cuffed (s)

*strong language + smut*

irl/smut

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

this is just smut, there is no plot in this chapter so if you would like to skip you can :D

plot will resume next chapter

irl/smut

to try on the replaced emerald green lingerie, olive in the middle of her living room stripped down to slip on the new set. something clay was not expecting, though he was not complaining. watching the girl of his dreams strip right in front of him there was no reason for her to put on the gift as he wanted to rip it right off of her again. 

with the set fit and on she gave a little spin in it, showing off her body that she new the boy loved. coming to a stop olive stated that she actually did have a gift for clay and that it was in her room. 

following the girl like a lost puppy up the steps to her room, closing the door behind him and placing himself on her bed. to say he was impatient would be an understatement as he had now just seen olive for one naked and two now in lingerie. sitting there trying not to look as eager to get on top of the girl, she walked out of her walk in closet with her hand behind her back. 

"what's behind your back" clay asking the girl. yet not wanting to be suspenseful she pulled out a pair of handcuffs from behind her back. the blonde boy's eyes widening at the sight of the recently reveled cuffs. his eyes quickly traveling to olive's face and making eye contact with the very large smirk plastered across her face. 

walking towards clay sitting at the end of the bed, olive swinging the metal cuffs around her finger. dropping them into the boy's hands as she brought her mouth to his ear, "i want to be a little slut tonight". 

clay swore just by her words he felt his dick twitch in his pants. olive did crazy things to him and he could't lie, he loved it. but this was his turn to drive olive crazy, especially with the new opportunity the hand cuffs brought. 

clay bringing his face to meet olive's, "lay down then slut". 

the brunette sprawled herself out on her bed, anxious for clay to touch her. yet the first touch wasn't gentle, but more hungry and passionate. clay grabbing the girl's arms and holding them above her head, the boy using the metal cuffs to keep the girl's hands above her head. 

olive cringing a little as the metal was cold against her soft, tan skin. yet the cringe did not go unnoticed as clay made his way to hover over the girl. "if you're going to be my little slut i need you to not make faces like that princess". clay warning olive in a husky voice. the girl having to cross her legs over from the instant amount of pleasure just his words gave her.