TWENTY-FOUR ; the bathroom

*strong language*

irl

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl 

with the alcohol running through olive's system, she felt like she could do anything. she hadn't been drunk in a while. focusing on different modeling opportunities and her streaming schedule, she deserved to have a good time. being in the club with her best friend was always an experience. katie and olive, undoubtedly were angels to the basic man's eye. tall, skinny, god like complexion, they had about almost anything that any guy really wanted. 

now being surrounded by all those guys in a club was a high for the pair. playing a game, finding which one was more attractive, dancing with them a little bit, getting a free drink off of them and then end up going home with them. 

olive currently being chatted up at the bar, too occupied by the attractive man next to her than trying to find where katie had gone. the brunette wasn't too worried about her best friend though, as she could easily find her way home if there was trouble. 

olive determined to get her mind of the green eyed lover boy she needed someone new. scared was an understatement, petrified was a better word to describe how olive felt when thinking about the potential feelings she had for clay. she hated the butterflies he gave her, and the way he made the brunette melt under his touch. that was always olive's thing, making the guy melt, causing his stomach to flutter. 

needing to feel the power and the freedom of no strings attached olive agreed to joining her best friend at the club. the two angels both ready to go home with a guy strung to their hip.  

"can i buy you a drink", the guy sat next to olive asks, pulling her out of her intruding thoughts. "that would be great" olive flashing her million dollar smile, agreeing to drink with the stranger. 

the man who graciously bought olive her drink, introducing himself in the process. "my name's david" reaching out his hand to shake the girls. olive cringing, she hated the introductions, she just wanted a drink and eventually just a hook up. 

olive reluctantly introducing herself, the two pulling into conversation, learning about each other. yet the brunette couldn't care less. the man was attractive, she wasn't going to lie, wasn't her type, but he was not too bad. yet her type was clay, the way he was confident and the way he carried himself, his blonde fluffy hair, and piercing green eyes. 

"olive, do you wanna go dance" david pulling olive out of her thoughts again, her thoughts of clay. the girl sending him a nod, following him to the dance floor centered in the middle of the club. 

olive now feeling the alcohol, running through her veins, her adrenaline pumping. the girl dragging her hips against the boy she met at the bar. swaying on him, his hands stuck to her hips like glue. 

the bright flashing lights, and up beat music adding to the brunettes adrenaline, her head now clear of thoughts of her green eyed boy. her head now stuck on her headache the scene was giving her, and the feeling of david's growing hard on. 

the boy's hands still attached to olive's hips, pulling her closer to his body, making his erection more noticeable, pressing against her ass. "wanna come to the bathroom with me babe". david requesting for olive to join him, his eyes trailing up and down the girl's body, his hands following. 

you could tell the boy was getting impatient and olive didn't want to keep him waiting, accepting to hold david's hand as she followed his steps to the back of the club. 

as the pair made it to the back of the club, both walking to the hallway that branched off from the wide open space, olive was pulled to a stop. but not by david. 

there was a tug on her other arm, pulling her to stop walking with david. 

the girl whipping her head around to be met with the green orbs. the ones she came here to forget, but they were all she could think about. all she could see, she noticed david's eyes were a dull grey, it felt unfamiliar to her. she felt uncomfortable that his eyes didn't have the same green glow that she was now staring at. 

but his eyes weren't as green as she remembered. or maybe it was that they now held a more grey color, disappointment, hurt, and resentment flowing through the glass orbs the blonde boy had. 

"clay?"

clay dropping olive's arm, he couldn't believe that he had caught her in the act of being with someone else. it's not like they were dating, or even "talking". but clay felt something for olive. and he was pretty damn sure she did too. or he thought, and his assumption seemed to be proven false. he really had thought though, he really thought she felt something. the flirting, face timing, and many times they had hung out. not even having sex, sure they have had it a few times, i mean after all that's how they met. but even just being with the girl, in her presence made clay warm. to melting point even. 

but now to see the dame girl that almost lit him aflame, walking to the bathroom with the intent to fuck someone else made his emotions flood his head. a melting-pot of emotions, sadness and disappointment. but the biggest one was the anger he had. 

he was angry at olive for sure. but he was more angry at himself. was he not enough? or was he not good in bed? clay thought for sure that olive and him were heading on a path of a relationship, or at least building one. i guess he was wrong about that too. 

clay noticed olive had released david's hand, the brunette bringing her body closer to his. 

"forget about it whore."

the blonde boy turning around faster than light, scared to see the girl's face as he had just insulted her. but he was angry, why would she even think about sleeping with someone else if she had any feelings toward him.

authors note:)

oops

also 15k WTF IS HAPPENING 

I LOVE YOU ALL

btw, 20 votes for the next chapter;)

- d4ygirl :)