EIGHTEEN ; suit and tie (s)

*strong language + smut*

irl/smut 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

this is just smut, there is no plot in this chapter so if you would like to skip you can :D

plot will resume next chapter

irl/smut 

"oh shut up olive" "why don't you make me dreamy". and like that olive sprinted around to different rooms into her house, clay chasing behind her, catching up to her fast. the girl soon felt larger hands occupying her hips, she was pulled back hitting clay's chest as he held her waist. now standing with her back against the boy in the middle of her living room, it was silent. but it wasn't and awkward silence, it was a silence full of tension, who was going to make the first move. 

while enjoying the presence and touch of the green eyed boy she felt small kisses, being placed on skin behind her ear. him slowly making his way kissing down the girls neck and onto her shoulder. then making his way back up to her neck, finding her sweet spot easily. olive letting out a small sigh of satisfaction, clay smirking against her skin. 

the boy moved back from the girl, disconnecting their bodies. clay turning olive around to meet face to face, he could now see the markings that he left on her, and to say he was proud of them was an understatement. he was smiling like a mad man. 

"are you gonna keep smiling at me, or are you gonna show me what's under that suit" olive asking innocently, but clay knew she was anything but that. the blonde boy grabbing olive and swinging her over his shoulder. "point which way m'lady" clay teasing the girl with the nickname, but really he just wanted to get to the bedroom as fast as she did. 

his hands holding olive's ass, he claimed it was "the safest way". pushing through the girls bedroom throwing olive roughly onto her large bed. clay wasted no time connecting his lips with hers, attacking her mouth, grabbing the girls ass once more. making her gasp and making a perfect opportunity for clay to slip his tongue into olive's mouth. olive catching clay's tongue, both fighting for dominance. the two were competitive, believing they were better than the other. the girl sucking on clay's tongue, making him groan. 

still occupied, clay moving his hands from her ass, traveling all over her body. exploring like he has never felt her under him. coming to a halt at the girls waist, holding on, pinching the skin. clay's favorite part about olive's body always seemed to be her waist. it was somewhere he always went back to. 

with the girl's small figure laying under clay he couldn't compose himself anymore. eager he brought his hands to the girls large shirt she was wearing. lifting it, exposing the dark green lingerie she had worn. 

"green huh" huskily asking the girl. his mouth still placed up by her head. olive finally reaching down to pull her t-shirt she was wearing off. leaving her in the set that she was rocking. the boy peeling himself off the girl. still hovering over her, but now just observing. her curves, tan skin tone, and how perfect she looked under him and wearing his favorite color. 

olive hooking her hands around clay's neck, bring him back down to connect her lips with his. forcing into his lips, him applying the same force, both hungry for each other. clay pushing his hips into her thigh. "do you feel what your doing to me", asking the girl in a demeaning way, pushing his apparent hard on further into the girls thigh. olive trying to hide her moans, trying to not give clay the satisfaction of turning her on. "go ahead princess, no one can hear us". just the way he talked turned olive on, how would she compose herself once he started to roam his hands again. 

the girl hooking onto clay's suit coat throwing it off, starting to unbutton his shirt. needing it off. needing the skin to skin contact. 

the boy now bare in the torso area. his toned stomach apparent and olive couldn't help but roam her hands up the boys stomach and chest. then taking her legs hooking clay around the waist to flip him over. olive now on top, she had control and clay let her. 

the brunette girl sitting down with hard force, right on clay's growing erection. the boy letting out a groan, surprised by the sudden contact. olive slowly moving her hips, grinding down against his hard on. 

the girl carrying on, teasing the boy, him slowly getting more sexually frustrated that he hasn't been touched yet. 

"okay that's enough princess" clay squeezing olive's hips, picking her up and laying her under him once again. obviously frustrated and needy for olive to do something other than teasing him. 

"why are you so frustrated" olive asking the boy in a teasing tone. "i'm frustrated bc you teasing me babe". clay responding, in a sharp tone, obviously already frustrated, olive's tone not helping. 

"aw i'm so sorry" the girl letting out with a fake and innocent smile adorned on her face. 

"oh my fucking god" clay raising his voice slightly, running his hands through his hair. dragging his hands down to his belt to un-do it and slip out of his pants. leaving him in only his boxers. with olive laying on the bed. 

eager and hungry to finally be touched. clay rushes to be over the girl again. olive trailing her hand down to his showing erection, palming him through his boxers. "shit" clay intaking a sharp breathe. his cock sensitive from the lack of attention.

clay reaching down to pull his boxers off, throwing them across olive's room. the girl made eye contact with his dick one time and was already wanting him to fuck her. the boy bringing his hand under her laced thong, circling her clit. olive letting out soft and breathy moans while clay worked his fingers in her area. clay has always been good with his fingers, especially to olive, the amount of video games he played paying off for her own satisfaction. 

the girl getting worked until she could feel the knot in her stomach start to rise, she was going to cum right on his fingers. "fuck clay i'm going to- ah", "go ahead princess" clay's words bringing her over the edge, finishing from his finger work.

"daddy please just fuck me" olive whispered out, breathing heavy from her just reaching her climax. 

clay's eye now full of lust waisted no time. and instead of pulling or taking off the girls underwear, he ripped it. down the center, allowing olive's core to be exposed. 

"clay what the fuck" olive exclaimed, mad about the set she had just bought. "it's fine princess i'll buy you as many as you want". clay reassuring the girl, before entering his erect cock into her. olive already wanting to come again, and that wouldn't be the last time that night. 

authors note:)

school started this week and 

has been beating my ass, 

anyway enjoy some smut! 

also what the fuck thank you for 800 

reads!!

<3

- d4ygirl :)