FORTY-TWO ; valentines gift

*strong language*

plot/irl

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

plot/irl 

february 14th, also known as the national holiday of valentines day. the day where you spend money and time with and for the ones that you love. all stores stocked with isles of chocolate and jewelry stores prices knocked half off. yet for people who aren't in a committed or labeled relationship it can get confusing. clay and olive obviously were not labeled or seeing each other they just simply liked each other's presence, whether it was hanging out around the house or a booty call at 2 in the morning. yet even the booty calls turned into something sincere in the morning when clay rubbed olive's back while she slept or when olive would sometimes wake up earlier than him and run her fingers through his hair.

as their situation remained confusing clay struggled on valentines day as he wanted to get the girl something yet he couldn't find something that is fitting. until sapnap made a joke at the dinner table last night that clay too seriously, and thought was actually a good idea.

so here he was now, the blonde boy with a box in hand walking up to olive's door. she knew he was coming yet it wasn't out of the ordinary as they were always together now, though she had no idea he came with a gift. 

"hey" olive saying to the boy as she steps back into her home, allowing clay to come in and close the door behind him. the girl still not noticing the present in clay's hand as she turned around to walk into the living room. 

sitting down she pulls her blanket over her body, obviously she was sitting there before as the indent of her body was still present in the couch. 

clay walking into the room following her, noticing that she hadn't taken a look at the box in his hands. deciding to throw the box into olive's lap as he stood leaning his broad shoulders on the door frame of the room entrance. 

"what's this" olive asking, observing the box that was not so delicately placed on her lap. "happy valentines day princess" clay answering her question. he could see the blush that was slowly rising on her cheeks as she was still looking down at the box. 

"i didn't get you anything though", looking up her eyes meeting his, a look of sadness present in her eyes. "trust me this gift isn't anything big, plus it's also a present to me too", clay smirking at the girl as she began to open the present. 

pulling out the very scarce amount of fabric out of the box, a smile wide on olive's face the whole time. "oh my fucking god, the one you ripped"? olive asking in a questioning tone. clay nodding at the girl, "i told you i would buy you a new one, now go try it on i want to make sure it fits", a new smirk making a way crawling up his face.

authors note:)

smut on christmas?? i think yes

don't forget to drink, eat, and get plenty of rest

- d4ygirl :)