TEN ; another night (s)

*strong language + smut*

irl/smut

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

this is just smut, there is no plot in this chapter so if you would like to skip you can :D

plot will resume next chapter

irl/smut 

clay kicked the door to his room shut while his hands were still occupied on olives hip's slowly walking her back to the bed in the center of his room. his mouth on the side of her neck trailing down to find the sensitive area. 

olive's ankles hitting the bed frame making her fall onto the bed with clay on top of her. with his mouth still occupied on the girls neck and lips she trailed her hands up the boys toned stomach, pulling on his shirt signaling she wanted it off. clay complying and pausing his work on the girls neck to pull his shirt over his head. 

clay went back down to the girl, stomach now exposed, smashing their lips back together in a more lustful way. both more hungry for each other. him making his hands travel to the back of the girl exploring for the zipper of her dress. 

olive wanting the dress off, she arched her back to help the boy's search and pushes her chest forward to his bare chest. clay taking his mouth away from her face focusing on olive's body while he slip the dress off her slim body. his eyes following his hands as the leather like material falls of her ankles. 

olive now left in her black laced underwear, the boy now hovered over her with a lustful look in his eyes eager to go down on the girl. clay attaching his mouth to her stomach right below her ribs. his hands placed on the girl's ass while he worked them up her back yet again. but this time to find the clasp of her bra, undoing it with one hand. his other trailing back down to olive's ass. 

with her boobs full exposed clay swiftly moved his mouth from the girl's stomach to one of her boobs with his hand working the other one. olive letting out noises of satisfaction while clay switched his mouth and hand. 

the boy working his way slowly down to her thighs holding her hips to the bed to refrain from her bucking her hips. he wanted to work slow. unfortunately for olive she didn't. she wanted him now and that was not what she was getting.

"just fuck me already" olive spit out with desperation. clay let out a low chuckle, his mouth still attached to her thighs. not far away from her heat. the girl tried to wiggle under clay's grasp to get him closer to where she really wanted his mouth. but clay resulted to squeezing her hips harder, defiantly going to leave a bit of bruising later. at least her hips and neck would match. 

clay brought his mouth back to the girls face. "be patient" he whispered in a husky like voice before connecting their lips again. with olive occupied on the deepening kiss, she was surprised by the sudden insert of clay's fingers. 

olive moaning into the kiss was the only signal clay needed to keep moving his fingers in and out of the girl. 

"fuck clay just pleas-" olive was cut off by a moan again. "what you didn't finish that princess"