FIFTY-ONE ; treat me right (s)

*strong language + smut*

irl/smut

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

**** there is a little bit of plot in this chapter
before the smut!

irl/plot 

finally having their schedules line up with each other clay took the initiative to ask olive to stay the night. this question arose as they shared dinner together that she had made him. she had always expressed to the blonde boy that she would want to cook for him. though clay made a snarky remark about how she was so shit on the cooking stream, but being so infatuated with olive she could serve him shit and he would eat it. 

olive accepting the invite happily, she always loved to fall asleep and wake up with clay, if she could she would do it every day. 

though the cute, wholesome, and romantic evening the pair were sharing was about to become a lot less wholesome. the little physical connection and touch that the two had lacked recently was building, attaching so much tension that you could see it if you walked into their dinner currently. 

though the two didn't care much for the sex, yet they loved it and that's how they came together (literally) but olive and clay's love languages were easily physical touch and someone who was blind could see that. 

this tension is building, and as it rises olive's patience demolishes. she was about to take advantage of nick being away with luke for the night. 

irl/smut

slowly and seductively grabbing the dirty dishes from the table, olive making sure to lean over in front of clay just enough to see the girl's breasts down her shirt. her free hand making contact with the boy's toned arm as she ran it up and down, before leaving the boy to walk the dishes to the sink. yet she knew she wasn't going to be washing them anytime soon. 

feeling arms snake around her waist, the same arms she had just paid so much attention to. clay's firm grip, focused on her small waist as he brought the front of his body to connect with the back of hers. 

trying to act unbothered olive threw the dish towel over her shoulder, while she continued to work her way through the dishes. just with a boner so clearly poking into her behind. 

clay peppered kisses and hot breath against olive's neck, her skin becoming moist the more he focuses on that area. grabbing her shirt clay whipped the girl around, meeting the olive's face, the smirk so large slapped across her face. 

clay matching the brunette's facial expression and placed his hands around her thighs to lift the delicate girl and placed her on top of his kitchen island. wasting no time in taking olive's shirt off and using the dish towel that was thrown over her shoulder, shoving the most of it into her mouth. 

surprised but pleased, olive made a confirming noise as she lie her bare back on the cold marble, awaiting the pleasure clay always gives. soon following her shirt went her sweats and now her ass, plastered across the ice-like counter as well. 

clay ran his fingers across every part of olive's body. he had seen it on countless occasions, yet he still could never get used to how perfect she looked. even if it was placed on top of his kitchen counters. 

loving the way clay's hands tickled the tanned skin she squirmed occasionally, trying to hint at  clay to give her more, as he couldn't hear her whines from behind the towel lodged in between her lips. 

the blonde boy was confused but pleased with all the squirming. "what's wrong princess if you need me to do something say it", smirk was present on his face as he uses the term. 

rolling her eyes olive decided to play into this little game he was creating for himself. reaching her hand down to touch herself as clay wouldn't get the hint to do so. though as soon as she started to cause an ounce of friction her hand was swatted away from her core. clay holding a sour expression, "let me treat you". 

olive loving the idea lie back and just enjoyed, relaxed and observed the boy as if he was putting his love into her along with his tongue, fingers and eventually his painfully hard-looking member. 

letting clay do whatever he wanted to her was something that olive learned to become comfortable with and learned to love. 

authors note:)

heh smut 

anyway I hope you guys

are thriving!

- d4ygirl :)