Introduction/Prologue

Hey guys, I know you're probably wondering where the f*ck I came from, and I'm here to tell you I came from the deepest pits of hell to attempt to remake this.

  Anyway, Wattpad(derogatory) has been an app that I haven't been on much because I moved to AO3 and to Tumblr. Those tags are so much better at there tagging system and have exactly what I'm looking for. They also have a much broader outlook on fandoms and some -SOME- people are much nicer there.

  What I'm saying is, is that I'd pick Tumblr and AO3 over Wattpad any day. But, I know there are some readers here that want to stay here and create till they move on, or not, I don't really care.

  Before this starts, this is a Remake, which is exactly as it sounds.
So feel free to comment and stuff about what you think.

  This is a story for mlm ships, which mean, "men love men" and is catered to the LGBTQ community.

  What I don't want to find on here, are minors who do not follow the age restrictions for this app. You have to be 13 or older to be on here. So, I don't want to see any accounts that are 9 f*cking years old on here. Don't let me catch that sh*t. That's nasty. Go play out in your yard or smth.

  I also don't want fujoshi women on here either, go do that sh*t somewhere else. I'm making a book -AGAIN MADE FOR THE MEN AND GAYS OF WATTPAD- so don't go reading this book and change every male pronoun to fit your own feminine ones. That's gross.

  Which basically means, any women or girls on here that are straight, go by she/her pronouns, the arrow back is the only way out. Or I could block you, there's that too.

  If I come off as mean, deal with it or get out. I've had an existential crisis during quarantine and being on Tumblr has shed a new light on things.

  There will be no smut in here, so get y'all's nasty *ss's out of here. The majority of these characters are gonna be minors, and I'm not having that anymore.
Besides, I recently came out as ace and possibly/still questioning aro. So, I can still write it, I just don't feel comfortable with it.

Without any further ado, let's get into it.

This book will include the following

°Midoriya Izuku
°Todoroki Shoto
°Bakugo Katsuki
°Iida Tenya
°Shinso Hitoshi
°Amajiki Tamaki
°Aizawa Shota
°Dabi

If you don't like these characters, t̶̶̶o̶o ̶b̶a̶d, lol nah. These are my set characters for a while. If I feel up to it, I might be able to take some suggestions. But for now, these are the characters you'll be getting.

  Here's a tip. If you're ever going to make a book, please title and label your story properly. There has been enough times on this app where a story is labeled "So 'n so x Reader" and I think it means the reader is gender neutral, because a reader is a fill in character.

To my, not so, surprise that I find out the "reader" is catered to the female audience. Now listen, I know most of my readers now will be mostly women, and only a few men, this is just how creating works.

  But I've had enough of my questioning friends, and myself, get dysphoric when we get into their really good book, and can enjoy it to the fullest, then we get grotesque female pronouns and nicknames, stereotypes, thrown into our face and we don't want to read it anymore.
So, please, label your books correctly and considerately.

This story will be a mix of bullet points,,,
Ex.

And in a paragraph format.

Ex.
' _____ smiles and reaches for your face, cupping your cheek and pressing a chaste kiss on your warm skin. "

  Since I have labeled this story as a male reader fic, you are free to put yourself into the shoes of the reader. I am making this fic into a second person point of view. Which means this story will be addressing the reader as "you" as in this story is talking to you, the characters are talking to you, not this supposed reader.

  I know what I write won't exactly say what you might have in some situations, but I'm gonna try and be broad with my writing, so bare with me.

  I will also NOT be stereotyping the male reader as a tiny, uwu femboy who needs there big bad, bara boyfriend to come and save them. We don't want that, we don't need that. What we need, is characters that fit multiple body shapes, and attitudes, and can be sassy as well.

  Feel free to put in your skin color because I will try not to be focusing on the skin color too much, I'm trying to be inclusive okay?

Any way, so, if I missed anything, I'll add it back here. But for now, this is all I have to say.

Oh! I may also give you quirks you may not like or agree with, or, who knows. Maybe you will like them and we can all be happy, lmao.
Haaa,,, ah. Also! Not every one of these characters are gonna be gay, so to say. There's all different kind of umbrella terms, so, I might make a page for that as well. If I do, please note that I don't own any of these characters, these are my head canons for you all to enjoy, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my *ss.

That's all I have to say!

❀»»————>𓆉<————««❀