What They Think About You

Slight Trigger Warning|| Mentioned-Married EraserMic
Mentioned-Adopted Shinso
Shinso and Aizawa are from different Universes
Swearing
_____________________________

°Midoriya Izuku
--Izuku thinks of you, as a one would think of an celebrity. He was in a very bad spot when you both found each other in that crowd. You became like a guardian angel to him. Protecting him from bullies and Kacchan like your image didn't mean anything to you.

--Midoriya hadn't told you he was quirkless yet, but he was sure you've already figured it out by now. With the names he's been called, and the scribble etched into his wooden desk in the mornings, it was kinda hard to miss. Yet, you stuck by his side the entire time. Two times you were almost severely injured because of his childhood friend's explosions, but you always stuck with him.

--He always tried to tell you he wasn't worth it, that he didn't want you to get hurt because of him. But he always received a small slap to the back of the head, nothing sharp and painful, but threatening enough for him to shut his trap. You always came through for him when he needed it most, so, he'd try to do the same for you.

°Todoroki Shoto
--Unfortunately, yet unsurprisingly, his father had figured out where Shoto had been doing with his time off, and officially banned him from going near the ice rink. Todoroki had glared at his father with a heated gaze hotter than his left side would ever become since he promise to himself, and immediately left the room.

--Shoto sat in his room, rubbing the corner of his favorite shirt in between his finger and thumb, letting his mind wander. It came back to the boy he met at the rink that last time, and how your sassy attitude eventually broke through his blunt nature just so you could help him up.

--He looked at his left hand, wondering if you could feel the heat from it when you grabbed it to help him up. Clenching it into a fist, he set it on his lap. He bit his lip and looked at the shirt his mother gave him as a gift a long time ago. Shoto wondered that if you knew about what he was, if you would still touch him.

°Bakugo Katsuki
--Bakugo was f*cking p*ssed. All he wanted to do was enjoy his day for once, without any extras getting in his way. But of course, they're drawn to him like a magnet. They followed him everywhere, he swares. All he wanted was to have some ice cream, was that so hard?!

--He didn't know why he couldn't get you out of his head. It was like a song that you only hear once, then gets stuck on replay. Bakugo couldn't believe you had the nerve to do the thing you did. It was your fault for stopping in the middle of the walkway, then you demand his jacket to wear for your own mistake.

--Katsuki scoffed and rubbed the lower half of his face, feeling the unnatural heat of his cheeks under his fingertips. Sighing heavily, he opened the door to the house and walked up the stairs to his room, ignoring his mother's yelling. If he ever saw you again, he'd personally deliver to you a cup of ice cream.

°Iida Tenya
--Iida sat in his room, reading through his textbook with the tip of his pen guiding over the lines of words. Yet, his mind wasn't comprehending the words, or really, wasn't even reading them to begin with. He always found his mind drifting off during his studies at this time.

--Tenya could not place exactly why you always came into his mind when he needed it for something else. It was a meeting by chance, really. Being in the same place, same time. But now, he couldn't get you out of his head. Your soft smile when he had given you the book you were trying to find, and the excited face you made when he mentioned he had the book made him flustered.

--Setting his pen down, Iida sighed and sat up. He groaned when his back popped. Standing up, Iida went to book shelf and grabbed a book. Turning it over to see the cover, Iida chuckled when it was the same one you had been trying to find. Running his hand over the front, Iida promised himself he'd see you again, at least one more time.

°Shinso Hitoshi
--Shinso sat on his bed and rubbed the back of his neck in habit, fiddling with the slip of paper in his other hand. He looked down at it and smiled slightly, thumbing the corner. He finally stepped up, Hizashi would be proud of him for having the courage to ask.

--Grabbing his phone, he quickly typed your number into the search bar and sent you a quick text. Setting his phone down, he leaned back on his bed and smirked. Shinso finally got ya. He had wanted to approach you earlier than he had, but you always seemed too busy, and he didn't want to be a bother. Seeing the look of gratitude in your eyes when he helped you out gave him butterflies.

--Your eyes always made him stop and take a breath, he didn't know why. They sparkled on a sunny day's afternoon that filtered through the windows at the café you work at. Shinso smiled at the thought of you before shooting up at the sound of the front door closing.
A loud voice coming from down stairs came through his open door, " HEYYY, LITTLE LISTENER!! "

°Amajiki Tamaki
--Amajiki squealed as he hid himself into the corner of his room. Mirio had no qualms sitting on his bed and watching his suffer with a smirk on his face. He watched as his friend had a mental breakdown in the corner because he was lead into talking with someone he found interesting.

--Amajiki rubbed his cheeks as they burned with embarrassment. He couldn't believe he talked to you. Though Mirio had a hand in it, he lasted longer than he thought he would talking to you. You had looked so ethereal. Almost glowing with the sun shining through the windows of the enclosure and being surrounded by his favorite insects.

--You looked like a god, some kind of deity. Tamaki was too low to be able to talk to you, but you had been so kind. You smiled at him, and even said 'hi'! Amajiki couldn't believe had had fainted when you greeted him. He must have looked like a fool. Mirio chuckled and leaned forward to rub his friend's back in support.

°Aizawa Shota
--Aizawa sat in the teacher's lounge sipping the coffee that was gifted to him. He enjoyed it more than he let on. Hizashi was chattering next to him, talking about his radio show and what attention it got last night. He was barely listening, as he was still going through some of the paperwork handed to him for today.

--You surprised him, genuinely. He thought who he was gonna get was someone completely opposite to himself; bright and shiny, all smiles and rainbows. But no, he pleasantly reminded himself. You seem very down to earth, realistic like he was. You didn't sugar coat things like some other did with heroing.

--Aizawa hummed at Hizashi to tell him we was listening and his friend continued. He lifted the cup to his lips for another sip but found none. Sneering, he frowned and put the now empty cup down. Sighing, he hoped you would think in foresight and get him two next time.

°Dabi
--He was so f*cking confused. He was sitting in his room, examining the bandaged wound on his side. It looked expertly done to an extent, especially considering the circumstances. He sighed and put his shirt back down.

--You had been so blunt when addressing him, like you didn't see a villain in front of you. He remembered the way you invaded his space, even if he was ready to burn you to a crisp, just because he was injured and you wanted to help. You were stupid, wanting to help him that is. Anyone would have called the heroes and hightailed it out of there.

--But no, you stuck around and wanted to help. Dabi sighed and leaned back into his ratty bed and used his arms as a pillow. Shaking his head, he hoped to never see you again. Well, that was kind of a lie. You intrigue him, but he didn't want to ruin another person's life for his own gain.

❀»»————>𓆉<————««❀

BNHA Men/Boys x MALE!Reader [Remake]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara