Season 1, Episodes 9-13 USJ

°Midoriya Izuku°
Ruins Zone: Featuring Bakugo & Kirishima•
--You gave a slew of English curses as you fall on a flat surface. Groaning, you slowly stand up and inhale sharply at the sting in your lower back. Looking around, you froze at the sight of multiple villains circling you and two other students.

--Scrambling back, one lunged for you, but was blown away from an explosion in their face. Getting to your feet, you watch as Bakugo delt with the villain and cursed you out for being too slow. Growling, you mumble something about "being slow" and call out your most trusted tattoo: Shercon the tiger, and Ethios your Titanoboa.

--Shercon made quick work of some of the villains while Ethios got a section too. Bakugo and Kirishima were talking about something, but you ignored them in favor of beating down some villains. Cheshire's eyes on the back of your neck saw movement behind one of the students, and you quickly pull out your crossbow to shoot the chameleon type male down.

--Bakugo growled and stalked up to you and got in your face, "I had that handled, bastard. "
--You glared at him, "Right. Just survive this and you can yell at me later, okay? "

--Katsuki snarled but paused, then grew a smirk on his face. You narrowed your eyes at him and paused, waiting for his no doubt remark. He didn't disappoint, "You just want to get to that useless Deku, don't you? "

--"I don't see how that's any of your business. " You shot back.
--Bakugo walked up to you and got in your face, "If I have Deku coming up to me, crying about how you hurt him, I'll blast you to Hell and back. "
--You rose a brow, "You mean like you did? "

--Bakugo froze at that and watched as you scoffed and jumped onto the tiger's back. You recalled Ethios into your skin and used Shercon to help find a stable way down. Kirishima shot a worried look at Bakugo before running after you. Katsuki was the last in the building and to follow.

°Todoroki Shoto°
•Conflagration Zone: Featuring Ojiro•
--You panted heavily, breathing in the carbon dioxide from the flames made you wheeze. Looking to your side, you watch as Ojiro did the same, trying to catch his breath while panting from lack of oxygen and exertion from fighting the villains.

--Since you both were martial artistry based fighters, it was harder to handle some of the battles being fought with fire handlers. It left you both without air, sore muscles, and burns.

--Currently you both were taking refuge in a more enclosed building and keeping to the floor. It wasn't the safest place at the moment, but it was the best you both could do while trying to catch some air. You groaned when you tried to move your leg. Looking back you caught signs of metal burn and melting circuitry.

--Ojiro gave you a worried look, but you just shook your head and rested back down. The blond nodded, but still had a face of worry as he slowly sat up. You watched as he did, and a feeling of uselessness over took you. Growling, you reached over to your other arm and recalibrated the strength level to dangerous heights. Pushing yourself up you did the same for your legs.

--Ojiro watched as you stood up and cracked your neck. Grabbing your outstretched hand, he hauled himself up onto his own shaking legs. Giving each other a weak fist bump, you walked to a window and used your elbow to smash the class.

--Villains down below either heard or felt the glass falling on them, but it was already too late. Ojiro fell from the window and used his tail to hit the backs of their necks, knocking them out. You jumped down too, swallowing the anxiousness and fear threatening to choke you.

--Punching the ground hard enough to snap some of the wires in your wrist, the ground shook and caved in at some places, taking some villains with it. Jumping up, you grabbed a ledge from a building with your working hand and allowed for Ojiro to jump up and grab a hold of your leg. Climbing up your side, Ojiro perched himself on that ledge.