Vibes

I don't know why, but I found this song and the vibes hit me so hard for no reason. I thought of this and wanted to write it.

Midoriya Izuku
--∆ Your vibe with Midoriya is LED lights set to the color green on one of the lowest levels. TV attached to the wall playing music that was slowed down with reverb. Laying down on the bed, Izuku is laying on top of you with his head on your chest. You're running your hands up and down his sides, then down his arms to his hands. You massage his hands slowly. You're both in shorts, but no shirt, so your chests are skin to skin contact. You could feel his heartbeat against your skin.
The music changes, and you both start humming to the song together in unison.

Todoroki Shoto
~∆ Your vibe with Todoroki is going to the park at dusk. Being the last two costumers at an ice cream truck before it left. You both pick a bench deep within the park, surrounded by trees and native wildlife. Leaning against each other, you both eat your ice cream in silence while basking in the last few minutes of the sun's glow.

Bakugo Katsuki
~∆ A vibe both you and Bakugo experience at times is late a night. When the kids are allowed out after curfew, both you and Katsuki will grab your things and head out into the city. After perhaps shopping around after a while, or messing with some ankle biter kids, both you and Katsuki will be out super late. This is been the music comes out in the earbuds, and you pick a banger song that came out in America a few weeks ago. Both you and Bakugo will start jamming to the music while dancing with each other down the street.
If one of you trips, the other is allowed to laugh.

Iida Tenya
~∆ This is late after school. Both you and Iida had a long day of training in hero class. Sore muscles sung in irritation as both you and Iida set up the bathroom. With lights out, candles lit, water warm with essence salt added to it, Iida sat with his back to the ceramic wall of the tub with you in front of him, leaning your back against his chest. Your favorite scent filtered into the bathroom as both you and Iida relax into the warm water and the smell of candles.
Water sloshed against the walls of the tub as you sigh I'm relief and relax against Iida's chest with closed eyes.

Shinso Hitoshi
~∆ Baking, baking was always a good vibe. Or just cooking in general if you ask me. Shinso had always wanted to know how to make some of your family's famous treats that you help sell at your family owned restaurant and bakery. With permission granted to you by your uncle, you made a little recipe sheet for Shinso to follow. Turning the lights down low, setting some classic music up to listen to, both you and Shinso sway to the music while baking the treats for each other.

Amajiki Tamaki
~∆ It was pillow fort season, that's for sure. With midterms coming up, and villain activity spiking, Amajiki has been stressed beyond belief. So to combat his stress and anxiety, you made a pillow fort to help, or well, a pillow nest. Made up of blankets, sheets, pillows and plushies, it took up basically the floor of his dorm room. Both you and Amajiki were nuzzling against each other in the dark of the room. Fairy lights attached to the ceiling were lit, emitting a low light. You were smiling, running your hand up and down Tamaki's stomach while he nuzzled under your chin and gripped the shirt you were wearing.

Aizawa Shota
~∆ Aizawa wasn't exactly one for storms. They made things wet, and he'd eventually have to leave to start his patrol in it. But the way you looked in it, he just might have to reconsider. There you sat, window side, with a steaming mug of your favorite warm drink all wrapped up in one of Aizawa's sweater turtlenecks and staring off into the rain. His breath was taken away, and he couldn't help but slide up to you and nuzzle into your neck.
You smile and look down at him, peace in your eyes as you push away his bangs and nuzzle your nose into his forehead. The faint sound of rain falling in the background.

Dabi
~∆ It wasn't common when both you and Dabi decided to do something stupid together in broad daylight, but today was one of those days. Dabi somehow had the greatest idea to hardwire a fast car, and had stolen it right from its parking spot. So there you sat, in the passenger seat with the music on blast, and cover pulled off. The wind blew in your hair with the high speed Dabi was driving at, and you couldn't get enough of it. Laughing brightly, you gaze over at Dabi and see his large smile as well.

===============================

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated.

Have one of my drawings as an apology.