Season 1, Episodes 6-8 Mock Battle

°Midoriya Izuku
•Team Up: Todoroki & (___) vs Ojiro & Hagukare•
--When your name was called with someone else as the hero team, you sighed heavily and looked around for your teammate. Spotting a boy you remember from class as Todoroki, you walked over to stand next to him.

--You could tell he was uncomfortable the minute you stopped by his side, so you chose to not talk to him and make this any harder for the both of you.

--Giving Ojiro and Hagukare time to set up, you and Todoroki stood outside of the fake apartment building. When the buzzer sounded for the start of the round, you fell in step with Todoroki as he started to walk towards the building. He gave some sort of speech about how he was the strongest in the class and didn't need your help, but you ignored it.

--Watching as the boy completely froze the building, you let out a low whistle at the power Todoroki showed off by the small ministration. Shrugging your shoulders, you looked over your shoulder and called on your polar bear tattoo: Nix.

--A white flow of foggy ink came off your back and into the front of you. You didn't mind that the boy that stopped to watch, forgetting his plan to go right ahead. When Nix formed completely, she knelt down for you to get on her back. Todoroki led the way into the building as you rode Nix's back into the building. An arctic fox soon appeared next to Todoroki and sniffed out the others.

--It was an easy match, quickly ending in no fight at all as your opponents were frozen to the ground. Still sitting on the polar bear, Todoroki touched the bomb and All Might's voice boomed over the speakers that the match was over with you and Todoroki winning.

--You were completely unaware of the marveling green eyes on the other side of the camera. Watching as you petted the fox and bear with a smile, Midoriya smiled brightly. Similarly, a pink cheeked brunette was frowning at her friend's obvious glee at the person on the screen.

°Todoroki Shoto°
•Team Up: (___) & Asui vs Kirishima & Sero•
--Standing next to Asui, you both were going over a plan on how to infiltrate and touch the bomb before All Might announced the start of the battle. Nodding to her, she gave you a fist bump before scaling the wall to try and peek inside to see what floor the bomb is on.

--All the while you scouted the surrounding of the building, seeing where some fire escapes were and what windows looked open or closed for better entry. It wasn't long before Asui radioed in on the ear piece that the bomb was on the third floor surrounded by tape with both the villains guarding it.

--Confirming her information, you tell her you'll start a distraction to try and gain one of the villain's attention. Jumping up into the fire escape attached to the second floor, you make just enough noise to get the villains suspicious. Putting your metallic hand on the glass, you reel your elbow back before slamming it into the now shattered glass.

--Asui tells you over the ear piece that Kirishima left to go check it out. Humming in confirmation, you scale the ladder up to the third floor and meet up with her by the window she was looking into. Seeing what she was, you hummed and nodded to her. Opening the window slowly, you eased into the room with the girl right behind you.

--Going ever so slowly, you maneuver through the tape till it became too close for you. Gesturing with your head, you let Asui go through further. Since she was slimmer, she got further into the room you did. What worried you the most was that Sero looked like he was getting suspicious. Deciding to give Asui more time, you quickly yet carefully moved to hide behind a stone pillar.

--As Asui got closer, you knelt to your knees and crept closer. Getting the capture tape out, you pull out a long length of it and got even closer. Not noticing where you were going, your leg ran right into a stripe of tape. You cursed, but gasped as you were just able to dodge a punch from Sero. He was shocked at how easily you got into the room.