Confessing Those Feelings

I was unsure which character would confess their feelings first, so I chose which one I thought would do it. Sorry if you hoped it was gonna be all the characters and not a mix of you readers confessing.

Midoriya Izuku
You Would Confess|| It was a spur of the moment thing, to be honest. Izuku had gotten severely hurt after a training accident when he was once again paired with Bakugo during a sparring match, courtesy of All Might.

You had tried to advise against it, but All Might had put faith into Midoriya that he could keep the situation under control. Long story short, it escalated quickly. Izuku had gotten hurt, and now he was laying on a medical bed giving you a sweet smile as you squeezed his not broken arm.

Tears fell from your eyes as you wetly glared up at Izuku, "Y-You idiot. I don't know why you keep putting yourself in harms way. I like you, dammit! I don't want to have to watch the person I like get hurt. "

Without realizing what you said, Midoriya gaped at you in shock and amazement, "You- you like me? "

Gulping nervously, you knew there was no getting out of this one, so you nodded in conformation. Izuku sniffled and laughed nervously, "I-I like you, too. "

Gazing up at him, your eyes turned hopeful, "Really? "
Izuku nodded as tears ran down his face. You smiled brightly, leaned out of your seat, and pressed your forehead to his own. You watched as a blushy hue covered his freckled cheeks, and nuzzled into Izuku further.

Todoroki Shoto
You Would Confess|| As I said before, Todoroki is a little dense towards romantic feelings, much less for same sex couples since those aren't really featured on any of the rare tv shows he was allowed to watch in his free time. So the idea that men could love men, and women could love women was foreign to him.

So, in the middle of second year of high school, he was fully caught up with modern events and social beliefs after the help of his classmates. At this time, he was able to recognize the feelings within himself towards you were that similar of a crush. He had blushed hard and long at the realization that he may like you more than just a friend.

It was you who brought up the topic of a relationship to him. Other than it being all of a sudden, it corresponded well with his father finally being charged with multiple counts of child and spouse abuse. You had offered to go slow, and give Shoto time to aclimate to the feeling of having someone, you, there for him.

Todoroki paused, "You, want to be in a relationship with me? "
You nodded, "Yes, I'd like that, only if you feel the same, though. "
Shoto hummed, hesitantly taking your hand in his, "I think I'd like that. But, can we go slow, please? "
You smiled softly, "I promise. "

Bakugo Katsuki
He Would Confess(Begrudgingly) || Bakugo first denied his feels all together and tried to explode them into oblivion. Key word 'tried', it didn't end well. You know that saying, never bottle up your emotions, it's like that with Bakugo and his feelings for you.

It happened when you had gotten gravely hurt during the battle in Hosu. Katsuki had only heard about it because Best Jeanist had told him about it from the news. He rushed to the hospital, encountering the three idiots and promising to yell at them later, then made his way towards your room.

Slamming the door open, Bakugo let out a relieved sigh when he saw you looking back at him in shock. Being careful of the IV bag and blood transfusion tube, Bakugo got up in your face and demanded to know what happened and how a dumbass like you had gotten hurt.

You sighed, "Kats, I got hurt doing my job. I needed to protect those people. "
Bakugo sneered, "I know that idiot, I'm not the dumbass here, but how the hell did you think running head first into a fight was a good idea!? "
You rose a brow, "What are you talking about?! And why do you suddenly care so much? "
"I've always cared you idiot! Ever since I grew fond of your dumb face! " Bakugo deflated.