Catching Feelings

Midoriya Izuku
Him|| Izuku catches feelings pretty easily. Unfortunately this is due to his unhealthy school environment and how you were the only person to have given him a time of day. Izuku first caught feelings back in middle school, when you had offered to let him spend the night at your house to help on a project. Instantly becoming he flustered he denied, not wanting to intrude, but how sincerely you said he could never be a bother, he couldn't help feeling butterflies.

You|| It was his passion that first ignited the spark of attraction towards him. He was so kind, funny, but oh so helplessly innocent. Things he stuttered over he became flustered, and you find it endearing. Izuku always looked out for you, and you in turn did for him. It was likely in high school when you fell for him. To his heroic sense of reason and his determination.

Todoroki Shoto
Him||It took a long time for him to consider the feeling within himself to be attraction. It had to have happened during their second year of high school. At first he thought these feelings he had towards you was a different kind of kinship from the rest he had with his classmates. It took him awhile and a little help from his friends to realize why his feelings towards you felt different. It still took him a while to come to terms with.

You|| You poor romantic soul, you had him stuck in your head when you met him in the ice rink, and he soon found his way into your heart the many times you both visited here on days off. Usually you wouldn't be nervous around someone you had feelings for, but for Todoroki, you could tell he hasn't had much, or any experience with romantic love. When he became awkward around you, you feared you had been too forward with your feelings. A good thing it was resolved quickly.

Bakugo Katsuki
Him|| First off, he denied any feeling of kinship towards you. You had been an annoyed extra that was similar to a piece of gum on his shoe that would not let go. Eventually, however, he began to acknowledge you as more of a rival, competition. A very clingy competition, that is. Begrudgingly, you had burrowed under his skin like a pest and became someone he couldn't think about hurting, or getting hurt. Bakugo didn't really know how to express his feelings outside of not blowing you to smithereens, so he opted to make dinner for you exactly how you like it.

You|| Getting feelings for Katsuki had been a doozy. You never thought having your ice cream spilled by an egotistical bomb would capture your heart. Thank god he changed for the better the longer he stayed in UA, or else you'd probably been an asswipe if you confessed to him earlier in the year. He began to chill out, not to an exceptional level, but nonetheless, it was progress. You began to include yourself with him in the little-ist of ways. When he worked out you became his spotter, when he ran out of lunch money you offered to buy him some, when his pencil snapped from his aggressive writing and grip, you gave him one. You could tell just how much you affected him.

Iida Tenya
Him|| As funny as it sounds, he was very professional about this whole relationship thing. Don't get him wrong, he could tell the feelings he had towards you was different from the ones he had for the rest of the class, but the nagging voice in the back of his head that sound eerily like his parents advised him not the act on them. The hero industry was a scary place, as provided by the USJ attack, the attack in Hosu, and so on, if he found love towards you now, who knows what would happen to you in the future. But once he saw the class starting to also gain partners, he decided to take the risk, he just hopes he wasn't too late.

You|| It was too late, you knew it. Everyone around you gained someone they loved, someone they cherished, but you were left behind: like always. No one wanted a boyfriend who could kill you on accident. But why did it have to be Tenya you grew feelings for? You knew he was pretentious about relationships, and unprofessionalism in general. He would never want to date you, a monster. Everyone tried to tell you he had feelings for you too, but you could never get your hopes not, but after what happened,,,before.

Shinso Hitoshi
Him|| It was his parents that had originally pointed out some favoritism he had towards you. Shinso denied his dad and pop the best he could, but they lit a spark under his ass and now he couldn't get you out of his head. His dad wouldn't help things either, especially when he specifically paired him and you for multiple projects and sparring practice. Every smile you gave, or helped him up when you knocked him down made his heart flutter and his cheeks tinge pink. He couldn't help himself, you were just too,,, you not to find attractive.

You|| It was odd, to say the least, realising the feelings you have for Shinso weren't what they were before. It took longer for you to gain the same feelings as he did, since you've never really liked anyone before. He wasn't exactly subtle with his advances, either. Your family was,,,different to say the least. They were a bunch of teasing hardasses, but loyal to a fault. They helped you reach the decision of giving Shinso a chance, and they promised not to bury him alive if he touched you wrong, begrudgingly.

Amajiki Tamaki
Him|| He knew deep down that he had feelings towards you, but he squashed those stubborn things down the best he could. Unfortunately for him, he had two nosy best friends who noticed the change in him immediately after he had ducked away from training with you after he went completely red in the face after seeing your shirt soaked throw with water. Mirio teased him relentlessly while Nejire demanded to know everything about what Amajiki liked about you. They dropped hints here and there, always teasing and asking when they were gonna get wedding invitations. It never ceases to embarrass him.

You|| Again, his friends weren't exactly subtle about Tamaki's liking towards you. They became giggly and pointed you out whenever the three were there in the same room as you. The way Tamaki would react also clued you in on who it was they were teasing. He would turn red-cheeked and stuff his face into a room corner. Having the choice between being soft or be teasing, you chose both. Hanging out with him, you'd always give him to me to get out his answer, and when sparring, you'd give him pointers. Then you'd turn around and tease him slightly, touching his ears after getting permission, and smiling at him widely.

Aizawa Shota
Him|| It takes a lot to impress Aizawa, just to be blunt. He's seen a lot, experienced a lot, and been through a lot. But the fact even you were able to control his class, manage assignments, never yell at the kids, and keep on track how much coffee he's consumed amazed him. Never had someone offered to get him coffee, in fear of it being wrong and him snapping. Instead, you got recommendations, and delivered. He promised he'd never catch feelings again after Oboro, but, maybe his friend could pardon him this time.

You|| It was hard having feelings for someone, because you can't tell if it's you that's feeling it, or YOU that's feeling it. Your personalities make things easy, don't get it wrong, but it's also hard. You could possibly like someone, but one of them would hate their guts. No one has ever really been a lull, besides only one person in your past, but they soon left when your personalities became too much to handle. Now you had Aizawa, and Je was one of the most patient, yet impatient man you've ever met. Hopefully you don't run him off too.

Dabi
Him|| You were an odd ball. First you ended up being quirkless, and ain't that a treat. Secondly, you weaseled your way into his burnt heart without even trying. He worried over you when he woke up and you were gone, then came back to the bar after midnight with new bruises and a plastic bag of found or stolen food. Every gash he wrapped made him hate heroes and society more and more every time. It took forever to understand that he liked you, more than a friend ever could. It came at a price, because he only ever realized it after you came back barely alive after being chased down by a hero after stealing some food. You were patched up by him and Kurogiri, and he sat by your side in turmoil.

You|| Denying any feelings towards Dabi hurt more than you realized. You were already pushing it by coming back to the bar every night and bothering him with your presence, you could never burden him further by admitting a useless thing like you had feelings for a powerful being like him. He could melt you into a corpse whenever he wanted, and you could do nothing to stop it, even if you wanted to. It hurt deeply, knowing you were doomed from birth to be alone since no one wanted the idea of catching a case of "quirkless" from you. Dabi was already more kind to you than you deserved, you wouldn't dare push it further.

»»————>➹𓆉➷<————««