Meeting Again

°Midoriya Izuku
--You both decided to take the entrance exam together. After a bit of convincing on your part, you got Midoriya into the mindset that he could do this. Taking the written portion of the test wasn't really hard, courtesy of countless study nights between you and Izuku. The physical portion though, that was another story. They made the test so that middle school associates couldn't test together.

--Let's just say, you hadn't been clued in on Midoriya's quirk status upgrade. So it's safe to say that you were mildly surprised to hear a giant crash come from a faux city a few miles out. You didn't think anything of it at first, as it could have been a student's quirk.  You pushed on and got your points via the destruction of man made robots. Not stopping to think about Midoriya at the moment.

--By the end of the test, you were exhausted and ready to collapse, but you still wanted to check on Izuku. Trying his phone number gave you no response, and that worried you. Hurriedly, you run over to the city you overheard Midoriya muttering about and get there just in time to see an older woman walking out of the giant gates.

-- "Uh, ma'am, " You called out to get her attention, "did you happen to see a plain looking boy here? Has green hair, a little under average height, and freckles. "
The older woman exclaimed, " Ah! You must be Midoriya-kun's friend. Is that right? "
You nodded and she continues, " The poor boy got banged up by his quirk. I'm glad to know someone is looking out for the boy. All he needs is rest, but you can take him home. "

--You paused at the mention of a quirk and were going to ask, but your breath hitched at the sight of Midoriya. The nurse wasn't wrong when she said 'banged up'. Just the sight of his bruises made you cringe. You sighed and thanked her for the help and got Izuku off the ground. Getting him on your back, you settle him and start walking home.

-- "It's okay, Izuku. I got you. Let's just get you home, and then we can wait for our letters. But you're gonna tell me what she ment by a quirk. " You smiled, unaware that Izuku had been listening as well.

°Todoroki Shoto
--Todoroki decided getting to school early wouldn't be such a bad idea. His father had been in a bad mood from watching a news report on the television about All Might saving a few people from an apartment fire, and he didn't want to be in the way of his wrath. Besides, it would allow him the time to map out the giant school.

--Getting to his assigned home room, he wondered why the door would have to be as big as it was. His mental question was answered quickly when he saw a dragon type student walk by. Humming, he grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it open. Not seeing anyone inside, Shoto let out a breath his didn't know he was holding and stepped inside.

--Once he got himself situated in a seat near the back of the class, he pulled out his notebook and started writing down some things he believed he'd need to remember later on. Fuyumi asked him to buy some groceries after school, he remembered, so he'd have to get that done. The sound of the door opening had Todoroki looking up.

--Someone walked in and Todoroki's eyes widened. The boy who walked in met his eyes and gasped with a smile, " Skater boy! "
Todoroki rose a brow and pointed to himself, " Me? "
You laughed and nodded, " Yeah you! Who else? I was the one at the ice skating rink, remember? "
Shoto hummed, " I do, yes. "
You hurriedly took the seat in front of him and turned in the chair, " I was wondering where you went off to. You never showed up again after we met. I hope I didn't scare you off. "

--Shoto hummed and shook his head. He muttered that his father didn't want him out of the house anymore. The corner of your lip turned up in a sad smile. Tapping his desk, he looked up to meet your reassuring smile.

-- "Well, now you can't rid of me, hahaha. Let's make this year good, hm? " You smirked. Holding your hand out, you introduce yourself. Shoto slowly took your hand and gave you his name name I'm return. Smiling once more, you turn in your seat and watch as more students trickle in.