Quirk Analysis and Questions

°Midoriya Izuku°
--Reader's Quirk: Animated Tattoo
•Basic Information:: Any tattoo inked onto the reader's skin can be manipulated at their will. Inanimate objects can be controlled willingly, while some living tattoos retain a sentient mind. They can deal physical attacks.
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths| Can deal physical damage to any living or nonliving being, multiple tattoos can be summoned at any time or at the same time.
→Weaknesses|Tattoos must be called back to the skin, some don't function right if they are covered by more tattoos, it's hell to try and get tattoos as a minor.

++If you have any questions feel free to ask!++

°Todoroki Shoto°
--Reader's Quirk: Bionic Limbs
•Basic Information:: As the reader got to the average age of quirk appearances, he started to find pieces of skin flaking off. Under the skin, soon becoming layers falling off, reader's bones started turning into ones of vibraniam and other metals. They give the reader extra stamina, speed, and travel time.
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths| Advanced human strength, speed, reflexes, and durability. Limits aches and muscle pain.
→Weaknesses| The metal can rust if not taken care of properly. If broken the metal will take a super long time to heal. Can heat up because of UV radiation.

++If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask! ++

°Bakugo Katsuki°
--Reader's Quirk: Time Freeze
•Basic Information:: Reader has the ability to stop time for as long as they can hold there breath. They can move freely within that space if they wish to. Time is only stopped at a certain distance that grows through training.
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths|No one can move during the stopped time, except the reader. Can be used to cheat during games. Allows reader to sneak away when caught.
→Weaknesses| Reader must hold their breath for the duration the time is stopped. Overuse can lead to accessive bleeding. Snapping is required to start the time stop.

++Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away++

°Iida Tenya°
--Reader's Quirk: Mythical Shifter
•Basic Information:: With the basic knowledge of design, will, and morals, reader can shift his body into that specific beast for a short period amount of time.
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths| Reader can transform into any specific beast for however long it took for the reader to read the book the beast came from. He gets every power or strength that beast has.
•Weaknesses| If reader spends too much time in beast form, they will start to lose their sense of humanity and start to start acting on the beast's will, not their own. Having to wear dampening collars when too stressed. Shifting can hurt incredibly.

++Questions are appreciated! ++

°Shinso Hitoshi°
--Reader's Quirk: Shadow Conjuring
•Basic Information:: The reader can manipulate any shadow into an inanimate object or living sentient being. It takes full concentration to control bigger, living things, but smaller things take less attention.
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths| As said before, any living or inanimate object can be created. Reader must be in a dark room or environment to control the shadows.
→Weaknesses| If reader loses control of the shadows, they can consume him into insanity. Bright lights definitely burn and can harm his skin. Bright lights in general hurt the reader.

++Feel free to ask any questions! ++

°Amajiki Tamaki°
--Reader's Quirk: Siren's Melody
•Basic Information:: This quirk allows the reader the ability to control any living organism while singing, humming, or making any vocal noise similar to a song.
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths| The reader has a naturally enhanced voice to read louder levels. Nothing can break out of this control unless the reader stops singing. All commands are thought of inside the reader's mind.
→Weaknesses| Sore throats. Unclear commands can lead to unexpected results from controlled beings. The reader must keep singing for the duration of the control. Can be a sitting duck if not moving while controlling.

++Ask any and all questions you may have! ++

°Aizawa Shota°
--Reader's Quirk: Seperated Personality Disorder
•Basic Information:: →
Red=Anger/Determination/||Sanguis
Orange=Courage/Bravery/||Proelium
Yellow=Happiness/Fear/||Felix
Green=Kindness/Disgust/||Hedera
Blue=Sadness/Exhaustion/||Lacrimae
Purple=Arrogance/Intelligence/||Regium
Pink=Passion/Love/Lust/||Libidine
White=Innocence/Patience/||Mollis
Black=Hate/Cruelty/Trauma/||Tenebris
•Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses::
→Strengths|Every personality has a quirk of their own. They each go by their name, or their color representation. The reader is the default all emotions mixed into one being, the others were split apart.
→Weaknesses|The reader may sometimes lose control over who or what emotion he's feeling at the time. They all have drawbacks of their own.

❀»»---->𓆉<----««❀