Where You Meet

Not everything is gonna be the same as the original, obviously...

°Midoriya Izuku
--You both met in the crowd of civilians watching a fight between a hero and their arch nemesis. You stood next to each other without even noticing the other until the ground started shaking from the villain's quirk, and ended falling on each other.

--Midoriya had been super embarrassed and apologized profusely, waving his arms about and widely. You had told him it was no problem, besides, you had been the one to fall on him. You checked to see if he was okay, and he nodded.

--You noticed the middle school uniform, and asked him if he went to Aldera Junior High. He suddenly got quiet and nodded. You frowned, but carried on telling him that you were new to the school, since just moving to Japan, and asked if he would be your guide.

--He was a little hesitant, asking if you really ment what you said. You tilted your head and nodded, seemingly a little embarrassed at being new to a whole new place and people. Izuku nodded and said he'd bring you there, and asked to see your schedule. Handing it to him, he noted that your classes had mixed in with his here and there.

--You smiled at that followed him as he made his way towards the school, you following close behind. You introduced yourself to him, and he quickly became red when he realized he hasn't introduced himself earlier. Midoriya Izuku was his name, and you smiled and said the kanji in his name that represented 'green' wasn't far off.

--He totally didn't almost pass out at that.

°Todoroki Shoto
--Todorki had finally got some time alone, away from training. He didn't really have anything against Fuyumi being home and fretting over him, but it always seemed like she was over board at times, trying to reconcile with their father even after everything he's put his so called 'family' through. Shoto needed time to breathe.

--Deciding to take ice skating up again wasn't an easy choice for him. It was something he did with his older brother for a very short time while he was able to see him, but it was still fun while it lasted. Every memory he had of his deceased older brother was fuzzy, but he always remembered kind hugs and hair pets.

--Ice skating wasn't easy for four year old Shoto, so, in his free time he decided to take it up again. Man it was embarrassing to keep falling on his butt. Apparently ice skating was just as hard as a 14 year old as a decade ago.

--He was just about to quit for the day when he heard another set of skates hit the ice. Looking up, he made eye contact with a boy just around his age. Keeping his lips sealed and looking away from curious eyes, he tried to get once again, and once again failing to.

-- "Hello, " Looking up, he met the same pair of eyes as before, " would you like some help up? "
Shoto shook his head and waved off the offered hand. Hearing a snicker come from above him, he looked up to see you covering your mouth with an obvious smirk on your lips.

-- "What's so funny? " Shoto asked impolitely. Don't get him wrong, he had manners, but only when he wanted to.
He watched as you raised placating hands and shook your head in indifference, "Not making fun of you, dude. Just seeing you on your ass kinda makes me feel bad. Just, let me help'ya out and I'll be on my way. "

--Huffing under his breath, Shoto sighed and took your hand. With a smile, you easily lifted him off his butt and back on his feet. He wobbled for a little and shooed away your supporting hands. With a snort, you took back your hands and started to skate away. Shoto watched quietly, seeing how you gracefully skate over the ice. He sighed and used the wall to help himself to the gate.

°Bakugo Katsuki
--Oooooh, this is a special case. The old hag that was his mother had finally let him take a break from studying and let him out to do his own thing, with of course a few choice words.
Since he was out having a nice day for once, he decided to go to the park for that ice cream truck that only came by once a month for the school year in August through October.