Fun Facts About [Us/Reader]

"'(___)'" means your name or you.
____________________________________

°Midoriya Izuku's Reader||
--(___) is from over seas.
--(___)'s family is from the Western Hemisphere, it is very clear in the accent and way (___) talks.
--(___) always gets asked by students to say something in English.
--English failing students always ask (___) to help with their work.
--Bullies tried to get (___) to do their English homework once, but it didn't end well for them.
--(___) didn't know that Izuku was quirkless at first, but the bullying and names quickly clued (___) in, but nothing was brought up in hopes of not breaking their friendship built.
--(___) lives in an apartment, alone, paid for by his parents.

°Todoroki Shoto's Reader||
--(___) is very cheeky, liking to be a little extra and dramatic, but not to be too annoying with it.
--(___) started ice skating because of muscle atrophy, it helped bring muscle back and strengthen ones still healthy.
--(___) is very susceptible to illness due to some past and birth problems.
--One of (___)'s favorite things in the world is a warm, heated, fuzzy blanket that he takes out in the winter.
--(___) always likes a nice cup of hot cocoa with tons of whipped cream.
--People have tried to jam the gears in (___)'s limbs before.
--It only ended with a deadpan stare from (___) and a flex of the limb to snap/crush the thing.

°Bakugo Katsuki's Reader||
--The real reason (___) stopped in the middle of the walkway was because a duck and her ducklings were walking past.
--(___) is very sassy and takes no ones bs.
--(___)'s home life isn't the best and goes to therapy.
--(___) also takes anger management classes, but hate them.
--No one ever knows when to take (___) seriously because they're always passive aggressively sarcastic.
--But when they're angry, that's when everyone knows not to mess with them.
--(___) has been to the hospital many times for different reasons, and when calling the emergency number, (___) gives a color for a specific emergency so the paramedics can treat (___) quickly.

°Iida Tenya's Reader||
--(___)'s attention span has always been bad, and reading has helped somewhat.
--(___) is always easily distracted, it's like calling 'squirl' on a dog and watch it get whiplash from looking.
--(___)'s family is in dept due to destruction of property.
--There is a medium sized library held in an extra room in (___)'s apartment, and equally gets bullied for being a nerd.
--A cold night with a plaid blanket and warm apple cider with a book and white noise is (___)'s perfect night vibe.
--(___) loves fiction books the most since some authors can be really creative in their plot twists, original characters, and animals.
--(___) was once pushed into the way of a firework by a younger cousin while playing tag.
--(___) now has a fear of fireworks, flashing lights, and loud noises, and even some extreme heats at some points.

°Shinso Hitoshi's Reader||
--(___) is always as respectable as he can be, but respect is earned, not guaranteed.
--(___) has been diagnosed with ADHD, it's gotten worse over time due to quarantine.
--(___) has been adopted into another, much larger family.
--It is uncertain why (___)'s family could no longer care for him.
--A pop-it is always kept on (___)'s person, but he finds a fidget toy helps the most.
--(___) has a scar on the small of his back.
--No one knows how it got there.

°Amajiki Tamaki's Reader||
--(___) is strictly on a carnivorous diet because of allergies and internal problems.
--(___) always seems to have an ethereal glow around him.
--Whenever someone is too stressed, they'll always find (___) to help calm their ire.
--(___) has always been depicted to be some sort of fairy like creature because of his unnatural shine.
--No matter how much people say that jewelry are for women, (___) is decked out in as much jewels as possible as a big 'f*ck you'.
--(___) does that thing where he can never be comfortable sitting in one position for long, so he always has to move.
--On numerous occasions people have found him sitting on a chair upside down.

°Aizawa Shota's Reader||
--(___) was diagnosed early on with OCD.
--(___) was bullied in his early childhood, and never really got a happy beginning in life because of his disorder and obtained quirk.
--(___) has an alarm set so they can remember to take their medication.
--(___) has unintentionally ruined friendships with people.
--(___) is sickened at some of the more disturbing thoughts they've had and how powerful the urge is to carry out those thoughts.
--Sometimes (___) finds themselves giving a 'blep' because they're concentrated.
--(___) once believed the paper in the Hershey's Kisses were edible.

°Dabi's Reader||
--(___) is very emotionally stunted and socially blunt.
--Excessive bullying at a young age left (___) reclusive and pessimistic.
--Kept a vase of Japanese Red Spider Lilies at home during their school years.
--A number of desk tops had to be replaced because vulgar writing would be permanently on the wood.
--(___) had to treat their own wounds when hurt because no one really cared to help, and become almost professionally adequate in self-aid.
--(___) has grown a severe disliking to heroes who preach peace and good will when they are the same people that would think twice before helping people like 'him'.
--(___) has considered a handful of times if the world would ever care if he disappeared one day. They know the answer.
--(___) cared for a blind dog while on the streets for a while, and they kept each other warm.
❀»»————>𓆉<————««❀