Hoodies

Midoriya Izuku-
He takes yours: Izuku had always had a problem with blood circulation. It was another evolution that came with the era of quirks. People start forgetting quirkless medicine and diagnoses; those organs that caused problems weren't being made anymore, much like how the quirkless population seems to as well.
--And just because he got a quirk from All Might, doesn't mean he magically doesn't have the anatomy of a quirkless being. So for years of his young life, he didn't know why he was the only one cold in a classroom that was kept at a 65°F -(18°C)- maximum. Or why his mom never turned up the heater when it was winter.
--So, to remedy this, since you two got together and even before that, he would always steal your hoodies. They were extra padded, but you never told him you figured out his dilema before him, so he always stole your hoodies when he felt cold. The smile on your face seeing him in it was always worth it to him anyway.

Bakugo Katsuki-
You take his: Everything with Katsuki's sweat on it is a ticking time bomb. His sweat was combustible, highly combustible, even the slightest spark could set it off. He would never admit it, but that's how he's went from a full wardrobe to half a one in a week's time.
--So when you asked him if you could borrow his hoodie for the first time, he said to deal with the cold yourself and kept walking. Bakugo felt guilty however, seeing your scowl and how white and red your hands got from gripping your arms as you both walked back to your dorms.
--He came up with a solution. When walking through a mall, Katsuki had snagged a hoodie he had seen you eyeballing and paid for it. Every night, he sprits some of his colonge on it and slept with it next to him in his bed. Whenever he saw you get cold, he'd pull that hoodie out of his bag and hand it to you.
--It wasn't the real thing, but it was as close as you could get until he trusts himself and his quirk before letting you have one of his personal wear hoodies.

Todoroki Shoto-
He takes Yours: This man is half and half. He's no stranger to the way you gravitate towards one side of him during different weather. When it's hot outside, you lean towards his right, when it's cold outside, you lean towards his left. The first time you leaned for his left, he had flinched, causing you to feel so guilty, but this confused man tried really hard to calm you down.
--What also can't be denied, is that Todoroki finds your style of outside school clothes...unique. Once, he saw you in a sleeveless vest that showed off your bionic arms, and he couldn't help but run his hands over the metal whenever you were in reach.
--His favorite of yours that he's occasionally stared at for so long, that you've offered for him to wear, was an open sided jacket that covered your right side completely, and sectioned off to hug your left side in sections. It even had koi fish on the back. When you had let him wear it, he hesitantly took it with a blushy face and smiled a smally, but a smile nonetheless.

Iida Tenya-
You take Each Other's: Everything between you two is a shared experience. Since Tenya is forced into a rather strict style of clothes as his parents don't want his possible style to be a tarnish to their reputation, he gets a small mercy inside your dorms and can wear something of yours.
--One of his favorite articles of clothing that he borrows from you is a deep blue hoodie with a galaxy on the back shaped as a panda. He's accidently fallen asleep in it many more times than he's willing to admit, but he can't help it.
--A favorite of yours that's he's willing to give to you, is a hoodie his brother had gifted him. Though it was gifted to him when he was smaller, so he can barely fit in it either. So giving it to you, it was tried on and found to fit you perfectly. It had this old, worn, nostalgic smell to it. Something only an old, loved piece of clothing and get. It eased your nerves instantly.

Shinso Hitoshi-
You take his: To be honest, he was rather apprehensive on giving you his hoodie. His Pop's had a lot of cats, and they seriously don't know what personal space is. They also love the warmth of a fresh load of laundry placed in a basket right out of the drier apparently. So whenever Shinso goes to fold his clothes, there's always at least one that's sleeping on top of the pile.
--Besides, your parents, aren't exactly cat people per sé. But the look in your eye when you were shivering from a rather strong breeze of wind made him get over his hesitancy and hand you an extra one that had been stored at the bottom of his bag.
--He'd rather your parents get mad at him for giving you a hoodie that smelled of cats, rather than not giving you a hoodie at all and letting you freeze. The look on your face as you pressed your cheek into the fluffy faux fur of the hood made him feel better about his decision anyway.

Amajiki Tamaki-
He takes yours: Amajiki would, or could, never out right ask for your hoodie. He'd be too stressed to, and would likely stumble over his words and turn away before making an exit. You've been working on it with him for a while though, asking for things, but this time he just couldn't.
--However, you were a lot more perceptive than he was led on to believe. You watched him out of the corner of your eye and saw all the times he would shiver in his corner or eye the hoodie you would be wearing.
--Taking initiative, you brought an extra hoodie to school once, and during one of Amajiki's episodes where he would hide in his corner, you came up to him from the side so he could see you and draped the hoodie over his back. He froze and gasped as you leaned over and kissed the back of his neck before backing away and leaving him be.
--Blushing like crazy, he grabbed the hoodie in a tight grip and hid his face into the fabric before slowly pulling it on and pulling the hood over his head before taking a big whiff of the scent of your colonge along the neckline. It surprised him just how relaxed his muscles went when he smelled your scent.

Aizawa Shota-
You take Each Other's: Here's the odd thing. Since your personalities have different preferences, you have a multitude of hoodies packed in your closet. Some use them as comfort items, others use them as comfy wear just or veg in, others just don't like them. However, you have to pack your personalities favorite hoodies for the day for whoever is most active that day. Unfortunately, you accidentally forgot to grab them in a rush.
--It just so happens, Lacrimae, your tiredness personality, was most active today outside of the usual joyful Felix. So when you found yourself in the teacher's lounge after a long day of work, dozing off at your desk was almost inevitable. What did surprise you however, was when Aizawa handed one of his hoodies to you. Taking it, relieved, you put it on and quickly fell asleep to the smell of coffee, cats, and candles.
--Aizawa wasn't having one of his good days. The first and foremost thing was that his sleeping bag had been ripped and soiled from one of his cats. He thinks it's Dumpster, but he's being a sneaky bastard and hasn't shown up in a while. He saving grace, however, was the immediate understanding on your face before you pulled out a worn hoodie and handed it to him.
--He was slightly apprehensive of it at first, thinking it was a prank from the other personalities, but took it nonetheless. Slipping it on, the sudden onslaught of just,,,you hit his nose. He hummed appreciatively to you before slipping it on and sitting in the chair next to yours. Leaning into your shoulder, you sighed and aloud him to drift off.

Dabi-
You take Each Other's: Let's just say, it's a rarity if you two ever share something as precious as a hoodie. To be honest, with your quirklessness, no one takes you seriously. All the clothes that you have are either lifted, found, donated, or stolen. But there is one, one precious hoodie that you found. It was in good condition, and you're a little too possessive of it to give to Dabi.
--Same goes for Dabi, it's hard to come across clothes when he's recognizable just be a mere glance. A good way he has come across getting clothes was either stealing them, finding some poor man with an at least reasonable style, or order them on line to an abandoned building where he'll pick them up.
--The one time you shared clothes, was by accident. You had stopped by at the bar after a particularly rough day on the streets, and Dabi patched up some wounds you had gotten. By doing this, he had to take your upper clothes off. He was nonchalant about it, not giving it much thought, as he was basically shirtless at the moment too.
--By mistake however, when he went to grab one of his hoodies to throw on after, he accidently grabbed yours. The sudden shift in smell was the first thing that hit him, then the design of the hoodie next. He was hesitant, but gave it back after you expressed your desire to have it back.
--Only feeling it was right, he asked you for a moment to sit tight and he went to go grab something. Grabbing one of his hoodies buried in the mess that was his mattress, he handed it to you. Taking it hesitantly, you hummed and threw it on for extra warmth. That moment wasn't really brought up again afterwards, but you still exchange clothing from time to time.