Loving Something About Them Others Dislike

Midoriya Izuku
His Quirklessness//Shyness

Explanation: You two knew each other since middle school, and that means you had witnessed Izuku at his worst. Well, to him he felt like that time was his worst. He was quirkless, bullied, shy, and didn't stick up for himself. He watched as you stuck up for him, defended him, and dealt with the shit that came with befriending him.

But that never seemed to deter you, in all actuality, it only made you more determined. Since Midoriya had an 98% in the English language, he was able to pick up the English accent to your Japanese and carefully corrected you if you mispronounced something.

And now that you're in a relationship together, your love for him is only strengthened. When he slowly spirals into his self deprecating mindset, you cupped his cheeks and watched as they turned red in his embarrassment. You comforted him and denied every negative thought that spilled through his mouth, and you placed a soft kiss on his freckled cheek.

Todoroki Shoto
His Scar

Explanation: He saw himself as unsightly for the longest time. Looking in the mirror, his eyes were always dragged to the scar no matter how much he didn't want to look at it. No matter how much it disgusted him. He couldn't get away from the intrusive thoughts always asking if he truly looked like he father, wondering if he truly resembled the man he hated so much, and in turn, hated himself.

But you helped him. You helped him realize just how precious he really was. When he found himself picking at the scar tissue over his eye, your careful metallic hands would guide his away and give a reasurring squeeze. Every time, without a doubt, you would be there the second he would start picturing himself as gross. If you didn't have an apparent mutagenic quirk, Shoto would have guessed you'd have a mind reading quirk.

You praise his left and right side equally, spreading love to both sides, exempt from when the seasons change, then he finds you gravating towards the opposite side. But he couldn't never push away your hands when they carefully caress his face and scar.

Bakugo Katsuki
His Caramel Smell//Anger Issues

Explanation:Ever since his quirk came in, and his mother started mentioning the smell of his sweat, Katsuki became all too familiar with deodorants and condescending remarks towards his smell. He grew defensive of it and towards anyone that would mention it.

Come to his surprise that you found his smell similar to that of caramel. He called you weird at first, claiming you delusional for liking it. Bakugo waited for your negative remarks, or your teasing, but he only ever got your appreciative hums and nuzzles.

Now that you two are together, he often finds you either laying on top of him in your guy's free time with your nose deep into his neck. Or, when he trains without you, he often comes back to you with your nose stuffed into one of his discarded hoodies. Since you're asleep at these moments, he sneakily places a soft kiss on your forehead, a silent thanks he wouldn't be able to say if you were awake.

Iida Tenya
His Glasses//Robotic Movements

Explanation: Iida was always ridiculed for his seemingly robotic mannerisms and his stick in the mud personality. Coming from a prestige family, they expected of him the utmost formality and respect. The schools he went to garnered professional techniques in both mental and physical appearance. He was as by the book as one could be.

He hated it.

Never having time for friends outside of his family's expectations, his formality was built into him all the way down to his toes. He could never have anyone over outside of school or family related reunions. Iida knows he should be happy to have distant family close, but he just feels their expecting eyes boring into his soul.