Reader+Quirk Introduction

•••The class was quiet as the new students to the year find seats in the room. The home room teacher stood to attention at the front of the class and introduced themselves. The students responded with a synchronized greeting. With a wave of the hand, they advised the students to introduce themselves and their quirk. •••

°Midoriya Izuku
--You sighed when it reached your turn. Standing up, you gave a bow to the class and introduced your self.
-"Hello everyone. My name is (___) (___), I'm 15 years old, and my quirk is Animated Tattoo. "

--You made a show of taking off your UA assigned jacket. You watched as people's faces morphed into many different expressions when you rolled up your sleeves up to show off the tattoos that have marked your skin.

-"Ever since I got my quirk, many of these tattoos have appeared on my skin. I can control them to some ability, but most of the creatures are sentient and have a mind of their own. I can only really manipulate the inanimate objects. "
--Only to prove your point further, your dragon tattoo on your left shoulder blade and perched itself on your shoulder. The students gasped and awed at the translucent dragon now sitting on your shoulder.

--" Does anyone have any questions? "

°Todoroki Shoto
--Smiling slightly, you guessed it was your turn now. Standing up you waved to the class, wiggling your fingers slightly.
-"Hey guys, I guess my turn, huh? Anyway, my name is (___) (___). As for my quirk, I have what's called Bionic Limbs. "

--Gaining a few confused looks, you sighed and took off the gloves you had worn to school. Once they were off, you showed the class your skeletal  designed metal hand. You gained a few 'oohs' and 'aahs'. Rolling up your sleeves, your bionic arm glinted in the natural light filtering through the windows and the LED lighting from the ceiling.

-"To be honest when I got my quirk it was quite traumatic. My skin started to decay and muscles atrophy. When the metal started to appear from under the muscle, I had to go through surgery to take any skin left off so the metal alloy wouldn't grow over it. "
--Rolling your sleeves back down, you fix your gloves back on and lean onto your desk. Stuffing your hands into your pockets, you sighed.

--" Does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask? "

°Bakugo Katsuki
--When your turn came up, you sighed and stood up slowly. Feeling eyes on you made your skin crawl. Shaking your head, you sit on your desk.
-"Let's get this over with. My name is (___), (___). Nothing else, nothing short, just (___). My quirk is Time Stop. "

--It was an easy explanation, nothing sugar coated, blunt and to the point. You were disappointed to see that you gained a few confused stares. Another student had to balls to call out that you were, 'too OP'. You sighed, exasperated, and raised your hand. Snapping your fingers, you stopped the time of the classroom and walked up to the front of the class.

--Snapping your fingers again, the time started up again. The class gasped at the sight of you in the front.
-"As you can see, I stopped the time of this classroom alone. I appeared at the front of the class by walking here when the time was stopped. For however long I stop time, the clock jumps to the time outside of my perimeter. You can get a little dizzy from the jump, but nothing serious. "

--"Are there any questions? "

°Iida Tenya
--Hearing it was your name being called, you sighed heavily and stood up. Clutching your book tighter to your chest.
-"I guess it's my turn now. Alright, let's get this done. My name is (___) (___), you can call me anything, I guess. I'm not such a stickler for nicknames as some others might be. For my quirk, it's called, uh,,, Mythical Shifter. "