New orleans

New Orleans French Quarter

It was daytime. A tour guide was leading a group down a street.

"Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, a supernatural playground where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play." She welcomed the tourists, smiling at them.

Nikole, stood on a street corner with her hands behind her back, as she observed the milieu. Her eyes looked around as she tried to search her target.

Back in Mystic Falls at Rebekah's house

Elijah was updating Rebekah on Nikole's whereabouts.

"New Orleans? What the hell is Nikole doing there?" She asked with her usual sass as she stood with a hand on her hips. She honestly thought that her sister was probably trying to stir up some trouble. Especially now that things in mystic falls are a bit calm after the cure debacle.

"Evidently there are witches conspiring against her. So, knowing our sister, this was a mission of silence and slaughter." Elijah told Rebekah while fixing his suit.

Back In New Orleans

Nikole entered a marketplace and walked towards a particular table where a woman wearing a headscarf was sitting with a crystal ball and other similar wares.

Seeing Nikole, she begin to pack up her things with haste as the hybrid took a seat in front of her.

Back to mystic falls

"Well, the French Quarter witches are not a lot to be trifled with. You don't suppose they've found a way to kill her once and for all, do you?" Rebekah smiled as she took a sip of her drink. She was quite eager for her sister's demise.

"Rebekah, in the name of our family, you might try to dial down your glee." Elijah sighed seemingly tired of her childish behaviour.

She was quick to retort though, "What family? We're three distrustful acquaintances who happen to share a bloodline. I, for one, hope they've found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot." Her grin widened as she looked at her brother. Her thoughts about her sister being in trouble filling her with joy.

It seemed she had quite the burning hate festering in her for her dear old sister.

Hearing her sister the noble brother once again sighed as he turned around to walk out of her house.

Seeing her brother ignoring her statement. She quickly asked him as to where he was going before he could leave the premises.

Elijah paused near the doorway as he turned around to look to his sister, "To find out who's making a move against our sister. And then I'll either stop them...or I'll help them, depending on my mood." He replied back, smiling slightly.

Hearing her brother's response she couldn't help but chuckle a bit. They shared a smile and then went on their ways.

Back in the quarter

Nikole smiled as her blue-grey eyes twinkled in the sunlight. Tilting her head to the side she asked, "I'm looking for someone-- a witch. Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. Jane-Anne Deveraux." Her delicious English accent making an appearance.

The woman visibly reacted to the name, "Sorry. I don't know." Agnes, the witch replied clenching her teeth either in fear or anger, Nikole couldn't tell.

Seeing her reaction the hybrid was quick to lean towards her, "Well, now that's a fib, isn't it?" She rolled her eyes and held the woman's hand on the table in a tight grip. She smiled in amusement, "Now, you see, I know that you're a true witch amongst this sea of posers, so enough with the fabrications. I've quite a temper." She baited her while raising her brows teasingly and sure enough the witch opened her mouth.