Bloodletting

Episode-7

My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history, the Originals. Unlike them, I am a hybrid-half vampire, half werewolf. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. Now we've returned, drawn back by a coven of witches who've threatened the surrogate mother carrying my child.

"That baby will bring death to us all."

My brother Elijah dealt with them.

"No one hurts my family and lives."

We thought Hayley would be safe.

"I am Marcel. I don't think we've met."

"Hayley's gone. Where is she?"

"What?!"

"Marcel was here."

We were wrong.

THE ABATTOIR

Felicia and Otto were fighting while the rest of the vampires cheered them on.

At one point, it appeared that Otto had the upper-hand but ultimately Felicia wins the fight by wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting her hips to snap his neck.

Marcel exclaimed, "Damn, girl! Not bad!"

Suddenly, Nikole and Elijah entered the courtyard. Nikole sped behind Felicia and snapped her neck harshly.

The whole room goes silent.

"Good evening! I'd like a word." She spoke calmly as she looked up at Marcel.

Marcel scoffed loudly, "What do you think you're doing?"

Elijah spoke as he looked around with visible disgust, "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you." Threatened the Noble Mikealson as he took an offensive stance.

Marcel clenched his jaw before he smiled wryly, "You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

Nikole smiled fakely, "Your home, is it?"

Elijah interrupted their stare off, in an angered voice, he asked, "The girl! I will not ask again."

"I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?" He asked curiously.

Nikole smiled tightly, "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

Marcel shrugged his shoulders, "Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around." He waved his arm. "Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?" Marcel raised his eyebrows at the siblings.

THE BAYOU- BACK ROADS

Hayley woke up in a trunk of an SUV with her wrists bound as it drove down the country roads of Louisiana.

She tried to kick out the back window to escape but the driver stopped the car and got out to check the commotion in the trunk.

When he opened it, he tried to grab her but she fought back by kicking at him.