Chapter 1/Prologue

Liam was one of the guys of the football team at his school. And how every other guy on his team, he was popular, everyone looked up to him and all the girls wanted him. Even though Liam never treated anyone badly or bullied anyone, unlike his teammates. And still, everyone had huge respect for Liam.
He actually didn't like his teammates since they tried to get respect with beating the shit out of weaker students.

Liam had two best friends called Niall and Harry who knew him since diapers. No matter how popular or unpopular they were, Liam wouldn't leave them for any reputation on this world.

It was Monday, just a typical Monday as Liam, Harry and Niall met up at their lockers.
They all were rather unmotivated to start a new week and especially since they didn't have their first class together.

After the bell rang, they decided to meet up at lunch. The only halfway exciting thing was that they would sit with Louis and Zayn.
Harry was in biology class with Louis and they got on well so they decided that Louis and his best friend Zayn would eat with them at lunch.

Finally the seemingly endless morning was over and they went into the cafeteria.
At the table Liam and Niall got introduced to Louis and Zayn before getting their lunch.

"So I've heard that there's a party on Friday and everyone's invited so do y'all like parties?"
Louis smiled at Harry, well he actually just looked at Harry all the time anyways.

"Well yeah, we love parties, right?" Harry chuckled at his friends, Liam who was deep in thought and Niall who was too busy eating.

Eventually, Liam and Niall reacted to the question and the group decided to go to the party on Friday together.
The rest of the time the new friend group was just chatting and eating, except for Zayn who didn't have anything for lunch.

Lunch was then over and the afternoon passed rather slow before Liam could leave for football training.

"And do you also come to my party on Friday, Payne? I heard Chelsea is coming too, you know that hot chick from the cheerleaders."

"Well yeah I'm coming too." was all Liam said. He was so sick of the constant topic.
So sick of his reputation as the "womanizer".

After the rather dreadful training, Liam went back home. He really wasn't looking forward to the upcoming week.
The party was going to be the main topic. He actually hated parties so much but especially he disliked Harry and Niall's "great" jokes about his image which he hated so much.
They had no idea.