Chapter 17

Zayn's pov:

It was Tuesday evening when I got a text from someone while I was watching movie.

I caught myself smiling like an idiot as I saw who it was from.

Li :) : Hiii Zaynie, wanna come over tomorrow evening? We can cook together if you'd like idk. Just an idea :)

I smiled to myself and even if I hated cooking, of course I was gonna say yes because it was Liam so it would be fun for sure.

Me: Hey Li, I like that idea, I'm just a really horrible cook but we'll make it work haha. :) Thanks for the invitation x

Li :) : As long as you don't burn my house down I'm alright haha. Then see you tmrw, I'm excited <3

Me: Me too Li! <3

It was weird that something like a little heart at the end of the text could literally make my day as soon as it was from Liam.
I really was a hopeless case.

The next day after school I first got home to wait until Liam would text me that football was over, that's what we had agreed on.

At 5.30pm he finally sent me the text and I made my way to Liam's house. I had decided to walk since the weather was good.

Luckily, Liam's house was just 10 walking minutes away from mine so I arrived quickly.

I rang the doorbell and soon after Liam opened the door.
There were water drops dripping from his wet hair meaning he had showered. But he was already wearing shorts and a sweater.

He stepped out and embraced me in a hug.
How much I Ioved his hugs.

"Sorry if I get water onto you." Liam laughed slightly and let go of me.

"S'alright, it's so hot outside anyways."

Liam nodded and then took my hand to pull me towards the kitchen.

"Soooo, I thought we could at least try to make fried chicken with rice. If you don't like it we can do something else."

"No I love it Li, we can try it but I really can't cook at all."
We laughed before starting to grab all the stuff for the recipe. Liam had already bought everything.

The coordination between us worked well and we really made it to the point where we only had to set the table before eating.

The chicken turned out amazing.
I could see Liam's piercing stares as I was eating.

"I'm not hungry anymore, Li. But this was amazing, you really are a great cook."

"First of all, we are great cooks and a great team and second of all... Really Z? Eat a bit more with me, yeah?"

I knew that I would regret it later but I couldn't resist Liam's puppy eyes so I continued to eat slowly.

"Thank you so much."
"For what Li?"
"Thanks for eating along with me, it really means a lot to me." He smiled at me preciously. It was incredible how he made me feel like he cared and like he was proud, it just made me so happy.

"Now Z, I don't know if you want to and you can say if you think it's weird but do you maybe wanna sleep over? Like we could watch some movies together and it would be more comfortable. We have a guest room and you can have it of course."

"Really? That would be amazing...I mean cool. Only if it really is ok for you."

"Yea of course, Z. You can have the guest room."

I tried but I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little.
I just remembered when Liam was completely drunk and at 3am he told me to sleep next to him and then he started to cuddle...that was the time I had realized that I had feeling for him...