Chapter 4

Friday evening
Liam's pov:

"Leeyuuum, don't be such a slowpoke! It's gonna be fun and we agreed on going with Zayn and Louis." Niall was shaking my shoulders while waiting for me to agree.
"Yeah, mate and now hurry up." Harry was meanwhile bored, typing on his phone.

Niall and Harry were trying to convince me to go the party which I really didn't want to attend.
All of that noise and girls who were drunk, trying to flirt with me, were making me uncomfortable every single time.
The only positive factor was that there would be alcohol and maybe some dope. Ugh, I really was sounding like I had some kind of addiction but really, I didn't.
It was just a little escape.

Also I knew that it was pointless to refuse because in the end they would drag me there anyway.

So I got dressed and styled my hair for it to look at least minimum fine.

Afterwards Harry and Niall were rushing me out of the house even if it was really early.
We had to pick up Zayn and Louis at Louis' house first. So after we stopped, they both got into the car. Zayn was sitting next to me and greeted me friendly.

"And? Excited for the party?"
I was a bit perplex as I realized that Zayn had said that and had been talking to me.
"Uhh...I don't know...yes?"
Wow, congratulations Liam, that sounded super convincing.
Also Zayn just raised an eyebrow at me before looking out of the window again.

Oh god, he must think I'm a complete weirdo.

We then finally arrived at the party after a rather awkward car ride.
The house didn't seem to be stuffed with people but for the early time it was already quite full.

After some time of greeting people and trying to get rid of the first flirting "attacks", I went into the kitchen.

One drink definitely would do no harm.
Well, after 2 hours potentially that one drink expanded to a feeew more and maybe some other things....

Zayn's pov:

The party seemed to be extremely crowded already even if it only was 9pm.
Unfortunately I had lost everyone of our group in the chaos and was now looking for them.
First, I found Niall but he was so drunk that there was no sense in talking to him.

Then I found Louis and Harry and my jaw dropped as I saw that they were kissing.
Well, it wasn't shocking because they were extremely close the days before and Louis had already told me that he liked Harry. Also they looked super cute and I loved their braveness for basically not caring about anyone.

Then I continued to search for Liam, no idea why.
As I couldn't find him I figured that he had left already since he didn't seem that enthusiastic about the party in the car.

After some time of wandering around, I came into a room where the air was smelling like weed mixed with alcohol.

I wrinkled my nose at the smell but entered the room. To my surprise, Liam was sitting there with some other football guys.
No clue why, but I somehow felt disappointed in Liam.

God, what was I even thinking? Of course Liam was doing stuff like this. He was popular and it was his decision so why was I acting so weirdly?

Before Liam could wonder why I was staring at him, I left the room and went back to the living room.
I sat down on a couch because I felt no need to socialize.

After a while, Louis and Harry joined me and I smiled at them widely. "And, done with your snogging session?"
Harry blushed and Louis just laughed. I was glad that he was so happy with Harry.