The Weasleys

Mrs. Cole wouldn't let me go see the Malfoys, she said why bother if they're not going to adopt me. She's right, I don't like Draco anyway, after what happened before summer started which caused me to punch him in the nose. I was at the orphanage on the night of Harry's 12th birthday, mine being less than a month afterwards, sleeping in my bed. I woke up to a bright light coming from my window. I looked out, saw a flying car with one of the twins in the driver's seat, Ron in the passenger side, the other twin and Harry in the back.

"Come outside, the window's glued shut," Ron said pointing down.

I packed my trunk as quickly as I could and snuck out, Mrs. Cole was passed out drunk at her desk. The car was on the ground.

"Mrs. Cole was passed out drunk," I said.

"The orphanage is creepier than we thought," Fred said.

"It's upkeep looks poorer than us," George said.

"Yeah!" Both twins said in unison.

I put my trunk in the trunk and got in the backseat with Harry, we exchanged a bear hug.

"Harry, Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks Tina, it's so good to see you!"

"You too, ugh, so glad to be out!"

Harry got another look at the orphanage.

"This place is worse than mine. How can you live like that?"

"I guess that's how people think orphans deserve to live."

Harry hugged me again as the car started.

"You deserve so much better than this Tina."

I heard his voice crack, either twelve year old puberty or he's gonna cry.

"She's staying with us until we go to Hogwarts and so are you Harry," Ron said.

The car flew away.

It was early in the morning when the car stopped in front of a tall and worn down house.

"Here we are, The Burrow, home sweet home," Fred said.

"Mum's gonna be mad we took the car," George said.

"We'll sneak in," I said.

We snuck in the house through a cute little entrance, the inside was more adorable than the outside, the outside was something out of a Tim Burton movie, the inside looked like the seven dwarves' cottage in Snow White.

"Come on, shh shh," Ron whispered.

Out came a chunky woman with a frown on her face.

"Where. Have. You. Been!?"

She noticed Harry and I.

"Harry...Tina...how wonderful to see you dears."

She got back to scolding her sons.

"Beds empty, no note, car gone, you could've died, you could've been seen!"

"They were starving him Mum, they put bars on his window," Ron said.

"You best hope I won't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley."

"And you know how Tina lives, the orphanage looks haunted," George said.

"At least you boys have a home, but I sympathize with the poor girl, Tina step forward, let me see you."

I walked to Mrs. Weasley. She goes from stern to loving in seconds.