End Of Year Three

Spring time, meaning Buckbeak was going to be executed. Me, Harry, Ron with Scabbers in his hands, and Hermione were on our way towards Hagrid's hut but Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were right outside the castle.

"Ah come to see the show?" Draco said.

"You, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione yelled pointing her wand at his neck.

"Hermione no...he's not worth it!" Ron said.

Draco was whimpering like a little girl. She put her wand back, turned around, took a step towards us, turned back around, and punched Draco. We walked away as he moaned in pain.

"Mione, I didn't know you could punch like that," I said.

"Girl power."

We chuckled.

"Draco organized that show..."

I held my arm in pretend pain.

"It's killed me, it's killed me," I imitated Draco.

They laughed, we stopped when we saw the executioner sharpening his blade, Dumbledore and Fudge were talking with Hagrid outside watching him, they went inside so the executioner can get the job done, the blade was raised, then a chopping sound was heard. Hermione buried her head in Ron's chest crying, Harry and I joined in the group mourning. Scabbers escaped.

"He bit me...Scabbers!"

We ran after the rat, near the Whoomping Willow, we found him.

"Scabbers, you're ok-"

We saw Sirius in his dog form. He was barking and running  towards us, he got Ron by the leg, we shouted for him as he was pulled into the Whooping Willow, the secret passage to the Shrieking Shack. Then, the Whoomping Willow went crazy, we dodged it's killer trunks until we got in the passage. I rolled down, Harry rolled down as I stood up, then Hermione landed right on top of him.

"I'm sorry!" She said.

"Don't worry."

I helped them up.

"Where do you suppose this goes?"

"I have a hunch, let's just hope I'm wrong," Harry said as I helped them up.

We started walking further through the passage, we went up a wooden hatch.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack aren't we?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Come on," Harry said.

We walked up the stairs to see Ron on a mattress in a room.

"Ron!" Harry said.

We ran to him.

"The dog, where is it?" Harry asked.

"Harry it's a trap, he's the dog, he's an Animagus!"

He pointed to Sirius by the doorway.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Hermione said shielding us.

"No, only one will die tonight," Sirius replied.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry yelled

He charged at him, Sirius was on the ground with Harry on top pointing his wand at him, Sirius chuckled.

"Are you going to kill me Harry?"

Lupin barged in.

"Expelliarmus!"

Harry's wand was out of his hand, Lupin motioned for him to get up.

"Well well Sirius, looking rather rugged aren't we, finally the flesh reflects the madness within?"