Eleven⚠️

Gio

I unlocked the door and pushed open the door. We didn't even get to take a step inside when we saw Tamara standing there with a gun. I stepped in front of the girls and waved my arms in front of me.

"Oh, thank god. I thought it was an intruder."

She put the gun on a nearby table and took a deep breath.

"With a key?"
"Well, the only person who should have a key is in the guest room."
"Sorry. I made a copy last year."
"What are you doing here? And who are you?", She asked, noticing Lux standing there.
"This is our friend, Lux."

Lux waved nervously.

"Which guest room is uncle Giovanni in?", Karina asked.
"The one beside his study."

Karina headed in that direction, leaving Lux and I with Tamara.

"Is it alright if we stay here tonight?"
"Of course. You know you don't have to ask."

After saying goodnight to Tamara, we headed upstairs to where the rest of the guest rooms were.

Giovanni Sr.

The sound of sniffling woke me up. I turned my head to see my niece beside me with her eyes closed. I didn't fail to notice the tears running across her cheeks.

"Principessa?", I said turning on the lamp beside me.

"My Daddy hates me.", she let out a heartbreaking sob. I hurriedly pulled her into me.

"Look, I don't know what happened, but I know how much your Dad loves you, Rina. What happened?"
"I told my best friend about our family and Daddy found out and he told me I was an disappointment and told me to leave."

What the hell is the matter with that man? Who tells their own daughter this?

"I'm so sorry, amore mio. You don't deserve that.", I said which made her cry harder. The poor girl ended up crying herself to sleep.

Karina

I was woken up by the loud noises outside. I got out of bed and followed the noise.

I ended up in Uncle Giovanni's large backyard. Uncle Giovanni, Uncle Victor, Bruno, and a few other men were lifting large chairs and putting them into rows.

"Rina!", Uncle Victor yelled from across the yard.

He put the chair down and rushed over to me. He immediately swooped me in his arms.

"Uncle V!"
"We missed you around here, kid!"

When he put me down, my eyes met Bruno's. I quickly looked back at Uncle Victor. Uncle Giovanni and Bruno walked over to us.

"How's Aunt Juliana and Lennox?"
"You would know if you know if you ever answered your phone.", I heard my Aunt say from behind me.

I turned and saw Aunt Juliana sitting on a lounger chair.

I smiled and leaned down to hug her.

"I'm sorry. School's been keeping me busy. I promise I'll call more."
"You better. Lennox misses his big cousin."
"Where is he? I'll go see him."
"He's inside with Tamara.", Uncle Giovanni said.
"Oh...we'll, I'll see him later then."
"Karina.", Uncle G began.