🦋 1K special (I guess?)

Okay first of all, if you haven't read the previous chapter (chapter 17) then GO READ THAT..!! (pretty please 🥺✨)

For the 5th time, I think, THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING THIS BOOK SO MUCH LOVE..!! I owe you all a party... if y'all were here, I'd have surely thrown a cupcake and tea party to everyone who read my book ❤❤

Now coming to the point of this chapter... This is my attempt to do something special on hitting 1K. As I've been suggested by CaptainHanjisan and Im-A-GOD, I'll do a "breaking the fourth wall" thingie with my characters. 

(honestly, they had to explain to me what this shit was... I'm so dumb, I just- never mind)

You can ask any questions to the characters. Anything you wanna know about them, their feelings, any reasons, ANYTHING. It's probably like an interview of my characters?? Oh, you can also tell them anything, if you wanna, like a message or something. I'm sure they'd be glad to hear from you..!! (I'll tell you how they reacted 🌹).

You can also ask ME if you have any questions, like if you want a little insight into my personal life... I can give you that..!! As much as I like to be anonymous, I also like to give a little personal touch to everything that I do... so yeah. (no face reveals tho, lol). And also if you wanna tell me anything, feedbacks, suggestions, and stuff like that. I don't know... 

I'll just make a mini-chapter of all the answers. So that even in the future, if anyone engages with this chapter, I'd post all the answers in that chapter (and tag the respective person too).

If you have any more ideas about what I can possibly do, TELL ME..!!

I'D BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO DECIDED TO GIVE THEIR TIME TO READ MY BOOK. THANKS, A LOT, MY ANGELS 🦋

Stay safe, and take love please ❤