Chapter 30

Kageyama reached his room and stood at the door for a while. He extended his hand to the doorknob and wished Hinata to be asleep by then. "I really can't do this. I don't know why Kuroo-san thinks I'm so brave. I just cannot".

He opened the door only to see Hinata sitting on the corner of the bed, eagerly waiting for him to come back. He sprung up and ran to Kageyama. He stood with very little distance between them and tilted his head up to look at the other boy.

"Do you wanna pick it from where we left?", Hinata asked with a straight face. Kageyama was expecting ANYTHING but that. "Eh?", this was all Kageyama could manage to say.

"Why? Wasn't that a good kiss?"

Kageyama felt as if his throat was being strangled by something, and there was no way to get out of it. "Why is he behaving like this? This isn't his usual self..!!". All he wanted to do was just run away again..!! Kageyama took a step back, but Hinata moved a little more closer, eyes still locked with each other. "If I start running, he'll catch me. This guy is fast"

They stayed like that for a few seconds before Hinata got on his toes, trying to kiss the taller boy, but failed. Kageyama's brain was occupied with all the things that were suddenly happening, but he couldn't help but laugh softly at Hinata's disappointed face. "How so cute?", he asked, and without waiting for a response he pulled Hinata to lock their lips for the kiss he has been asking for.

They stood right there kissing for minutes

They stood right there kissing for minutes. Hinata was again going out of breath but he was afraid that if he pulls back, Kageyama will run away again. Kageyama slightly pulled away to catch his breath and cupped Hinata's face in his hands. "You're so beautiful", he whispered.

Almost instantly, Hinata jumped and locked his legs around Kageyama's waist and started kissing him again. "You're beautiful too, Tobio", he said in the same tone. Kageyama kept sneaking a few glances through his half-open eyes, making sure whatever was happening wasn't just his imaginations.

He stirred them to the bed and flopped Hinata down. He pulled Kageyama with him and in a sudden motion and was on top of him. Kageyama was shocked by everything that was going on, but at the same time, he wasn't willing to stop anything. For the moment, it felt like he had everything.

 For the moment, it felt like he had everything