~ Thank you so very much ~

okay... humph. Oh my god, this is much more overwhelming than I ever thought. I'm literally in tears as I'm writing this..!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH..!! LIKE, SO DAMN FUCKING MUCH for joining me on this journey. This has been great in every possible way ever ❤❤ I don't have words to present my gratitude and feelings here... but trust me, you guys are the best people in this universe..!! And thanks for making me the happiest person alive. 

Lmao, I'm sorry. I'm talking as if I'm leaving y'all forever... Nah, that isn't the case. I can't leave you people...!! MY HOES AND BABIES ❤ 

I'll publish the prologue of my new TsukkiYama book tomorrow..!! So make sure to add it to your libraries if you wanna read that one too. It's basically a coffee-shop AU, and (I'm sorry) a shit ton of angst. It won't be a smooth ride, so hop on with some tissues and steal a few snicker bars from Kenma.

But I'll start publishing the book after a while... Like 4-5 days maybe. Because I need some rest from Wattpad, haha. And I wanna catch up on all the awesome books in my library.

Also, tell me if you need a sequel to this book? Like, on how they manage a long-distance relationship and a lot of fluff, with some random one-shots. I may consider making one..!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OKAY THEN MY PRECIOUS PEOPLE..!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA IN THE OTHER BOOOKKKK ❤❤❤

If you haven't yet, then consider joining the discord server..!! Link in the bio. We do absolute BS there, but it's fun and relaxing, hehe. Also, maybe drop a follow?? 

Sending warm consensual hugs and head pats in your way ❤❤❤ and whoever is comfortable can also accept a lot of forehead kisses and random face squishing..!!

TAKE LOVE ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's meet again...