Chapter 37

Hinata pulled Kageyama into a kid's toy store and started touching everything. He got surprised even at the sight of a teddy who said "good morning" on being pressed on its nose.

Kageyama just stood there, scanning the store, trying to find something to give to Hinata as a parting gift. He always thought teddies were overrated, so he didn't wanna give one. He saw Hinata jumping around the store, screaming "KAGEYAMA, LOOK AT THIS... KAGEYAMA LOOK AT THAT..!!... KAGEYAMA, LOOK THIS TOY DOG CAN TALK..!!". But he still couldn't find that one "perfect" gift.

Hinata bought a few toys for Natsu, but Kageyama knew he'd end up fighting with his sister for them.

Kageyama insisted on walking through the street market, saying "you won't get everything in the showrooms". But in reality, he just wanted to show Hinata around, and see his cute surprised expressions again.

The street market was one of the most beautiful places Hinata had ever seen. It was so colorful and bright, that even his orange hair wasn't sticking out amongst that. He had the amplified version of his signature grin on his face all along the way..!!

And then, Kageyama's gaze fell on something that he considered a "perfect" gift. The moment he laid his eyes on it, he knew he had to get it for the tangerine... his tangerine. All the synonyms of perfect started ringing up in his head.

"Sho, Uhm... go into that cafe", he pointed towards a beautiful open cafe, "and sit there okay? I'll be back in 2 minutes. I need to use the restroom", he couldn't come up with a better excuse which won't have any follow up questions. Hinata nodded and ran off to the cafe. Kageyama waited till he was out of sight, and quickly went to the store.

He entered the store to see that there were so many variations available. So many more than what they had displayed. After about 5-8 minutes of fighting the dilemma of what to buy, he went with the one he saw through the window. Kageyama got the set packed as soon as possible and ran to the cafe at his full speed.

Hinata greeted him with another cheerful smile and asked him what took him so long... "the queue was insane..!!", Kageyama replied and wrapped his arm around Hinata's shoulder. Kageyama ordered himself some cheesecake and Hinata ordered a strawberry boba.

Kageyama kept checking his watch again and again, which made Hinata suspicious. "Why are you checking your watch so much?", he tilted his head.

"Uhm, nothing. Just- nothing", Kageyama wasn't very good at lying. "Checking if it's 5:00 yet". Hinata let it slide.

"Bakayama?", he called him after a few minutes.

"Yes?"

"Let's go to dinner tonight", he suggested with a deep blush, "that is if Daichi-san allows us to. Which he probably will. Do you wanna come to dinner with me??"

Kageyama gave a huge smile and said, "I'd love to have dinner with you Sho... I wish I could have dinner with you every day..!!", and then he drifted into sadness.

Hinata gave a swift hug and held him tightly. "It's okay Tobio, we'll get to spend time every time we'll have a practice match". Kageyama just nodded.

"Hinata, it's about time... let's head back", Kageyama said as he checked his watch for the 6th time. Hinata nodded.

Just as instructed by Daichi, they all fell in by 5:00 sharp. They all were too tired to think about anything. They spent their whole day roaming around in the market, doing absolutely random things. So as soon as they got on the bus, they all fell asleep, and only woke up once they reached their hotel.

---------------

They reached their rooms by 6:24. Everyone was so tired that they couldn't think of anything other than immediately flopping on their beds and sleeping. Moreover, sleep comes much better when you have someone to cuddle with, and almost every one of them had.

"Let's just sleep for an hour please", Kuroo said to Kenma, "we have to go for dinner, I know... but I'm very tired", he let out a huge yawn and patted the bed beside him, "please?"

"Kuroo, I'm not sleepy", Kenma said, settling his bag on the coffee table, "you can sleep, I'll wake you up in an hour". Kuroo was way too tired to argue, so he just pouted and drifted off to sleep in no time. Kenma wanted to cuddle with him as much as he wanted, but he had a reason not to sleep...

---------------

Hinata jumped into the bed in no time. He didn't even bother changing his clothes, he laid on the bed and watched Kageyama as he changed his clothes. "What's the use when we have to change again in an hour or so?", this was Hinata's justification for not changing his clothes.

Kageyama soon joined Hinata and spooned him in. "Boke set an alarm", he said. And Hinata did as told. 

---------------
[Word Count - 833]

A/N - Okay so it's just a little thing me and TerribleTyler have been having...
TRY TO GUESS MY NATIONALITY??!! 

CaptainHanjisan be quiet..!!
and if there's anyone I've told, you be quiet as well..!!