NEW CHPTR: The Invitation

A/N: Hey my guys! as I promised... a new chapter ;) I'm not gonna talk much... y'all have been waiting too much anyway... so ENJOY!!!

POV: Y/N

Did Sarah just quote my song in her post? - No, that can't be possible. She probably meant something else.

I mean why would she... after she cut me off of her life and clearly cheated on her girlfriend because of me.

Though I had no faults, I still feel guilty. I know I shouldn't. After all, I had no idea.

My thoughts got interrupted by a phone call...

Lilly: Hey!! How are you Y/N?

Y/N: Hi! I'm good! I truly did not expect a call.   I say nervously

Lilly: Yeah no it's fine! I just wanted to let you know that we are planing a  , Good luck on tour' party for you!!! So just come to my place on Friday at 7 PM.

Y/N: Are you being serious? You didn't have to do that! I mean it, Lilly...

Lilly: No Y/N, we really wanted to spend time with you before you go on that huge tour!

Y/N: You have no idea how grateful I am to have you guys! Uhm... by the way, who will attend that exquisite party?    I said while laughing my stress off.

Lilly: Just the cast, Ryan... you know. I also asked Millie and other good friends of yours. They all said yes!

Y/N: Oh god Lilly! That's amazing... thank you so so much... really.

Lilly: It's okay Y/N. I love to plan things... and I even love it more to plan for people I like! Okay Y/N I'll talk to you later okay? I gotta go... I forgot something on the stove!      Lilly said while laughing.

Y/N: Oh okay bye! Take care!!!

We ended the phone call and I couldn't be more petrified. All of my emotions came up and I didn't know if I could cry, scream, laugh...

I'm scared of seeing Sarah. I can't hide it. The way she treated me wasn't fair and I'm scared to see her because of all the emotions I'll be feeling when I do.

But at the same time... I want to see her. I want to know how she looks, if her hair got darker... she told me that her hair usually gets darker when it gets colder. I wonder if she still wears it short... Or if she still uses the same perfume... god that perfume fitted her so well.

- After a few hours-

It's 2 AM and I can't sleep... like always to be honest.  I just got my guitar, sat down on my porch again, and started singing.

(Favorite crime- Olivia Rodrigo/ Feel free to listen while reading)

Know that I loved you so bad
I let you treat me like that
I was your willing accomplice, honey

I don't know if I truly love her... the feelings I feel confuse me.

And I watched as you fled the scene
Doe-eyed as you buried me
One heart broke, four hands bloody

Yes... how I watched her as she fled the scene. The Emmy's was a tough night.

Those things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime

All I can think about is how much effort it took me to accept it. Accept the fact that I may have feelings for somebody again. After all the heartbreak I've been through... I was scared, but I let my walls down for her.

You used me as an alibi
I crossed my heart as you crossed the line
And I defended you to all my friends

And now, every time a siren sounds
I wonder if you're around
'Cause you know that I'd do it all again

All the things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime

It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do
'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you
Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made
But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face

The damage has been done... I feel used... and she cheated. Now we don't talk anymore and I feel like something is just missing.

Oh, look what we became

All the things I didJust so I could call you mine
All the things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crimeYour favorite crime
Your favorite crime
'Cause baby, you were mine

I recorded the song on my phone, just in case I would want to record it with Oak someday.

After I set my guitar away I fell asleep on my porch with tears in my eyes. 

The days went by quickly. All I had to do is plan a few more things for the tour. I usually had to plan some packing and some time management. My team and I also discussed some songs I wanted to play extra and not just from the album.

Suddenly it was already the day I didn't look forward to. It was Friday...

This may sound harsh but I don't think that I want Sarah at the party... Even the thought of it makes me sick. But now was not the time to think about that.

I had to get ready and mentally prepare myself for the night.

I decided to wear something casual but nice.

I felt pretty confident in that outfit and actually felt quite excited to see my friends again, but there was still this pressure

I felt pretty confident in that outfit and actually felt quite excited to see my friends again, but there was still this pressure. The pressure of the women who broke my walls. I don't know how but somehow she did.

I got into my car and drove off to Lilly's house, where the party will be, still thinking about how bad I don't want to see the older woman.

To be continued ;))))

Jokes aside, the next part is up too so have fun with that too!!!

I hope y'all liked it so far.