SCENES

(Y/N POV)

It felt like the meeting took forever. Luckily Sarah didn't stare anymore. Although I sometimes caught her looking at me. To be honest, it looked like she was disgusted because of me... I can't blame her tho. I didn't even notice that the meeting ended until Liz hit my arm. I looked at her confused but quickly realized that everyone is getting up. I looked around to see Sarah, but she wasn't there anymore... I can't deny the fact, that she is indeed pretty... I stood up to approach the door but Ryan stopped me.

'Hey Y/N, thanks for joining our team again. I'm sure this season is going to be amazing!! I have your scripts here already. If you aren't comfortable with something in it just tell me okay? I'm not forcing you to do anything...'

'Thank you soo so much, Mister Murphy! I'll read them through right away. Oh and thanks for being so understanding.' I told him.

'Oh please, call me Ryan!! AHH SARAH!' He suddenly yelled.

Shit, Sarah is coming...

'Yes, Ryan?' She asked him.

'Could you please show Y/N where her trailer is? Help her setting her things up?'

Sarah kept a straight face and simply agreed. Then she looked at me and told me to come with her. We walked for about three minutes and didn't say a single word.

(Sarah's POV)
I really don't know how to feel. I mean... she almost kissed me but to be honest, I think I would kiss back.
I don't even know why but she is so pretty though. What if I just tell her tha-

My thoughts were interrupted, when we reached her trailer.
I opened the door for her and gave her the keys.

,So Y/N, this is it... I- I don't really know how to explain what a trailer is cause I think you already know it.
If you need anything just uhm... tell Ryan I guess'

She nodded and thanked me. We just stood there in awkward silence.
Suddenly my phone rang.
It was Lily.

'Heyy Paulson!! Did you read the script already??' She asked in her usual friendly tone.

'Uhm no, not yet... why?'

'Well, ur suuperly lucky! YOU get to play soo many scenes w miss stranger things!! And the scenes are inte-
You know what...' she interrupted herself.
'You two should read it together and just see!! KK love youuu byeee!!!!'

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I looked over to Y/N who looked uncomfortable and confused.

'It was Lily uhmmm she said that... we should read our scripts together because uhm... well we play a few scenes together yk...' I said carefully. Not wanting to make the situation anymore cringe...

She nodded and we sat down. We opened our scripts and searched our scenes.

'K... so i think the first scene starts he-'
I couldn't believe my eyes. I-

I don't know how Y/N felt about it. She looked just blankly at the sheet of paper...

Fuck this is going to be harder than i thought... I CAN'T PLAY ALL OF THESE SCENES WITH HER...
I mean I can but...aghhh

A/N
This is a bit short sorry :c
YOUUU guys have to wait and find out which scenes they r talking about huhh? :D
If i have wrong spelling, I AM SOO SORRY!! Like I said i fucked up my hand plus i'm sick so I'm not going over it...
ANYWAY
LOVE YOU GUYS