The comfort I feel with you

DISCLAIMER!!! SARAH'S GF IN THIS STORY IS NOT HOLLAND TAYLOR!!! 

I love Holland and Sarah and I wouldn't feel comfortable making this about her so just so you guys know, it's just a fictional character :) 

...When Sarah suddenly started speaking... 

Sarah: Look Y/N... I've never meant to hurt you. I just- ...   she stopped talking, clearly having problems forming words. 

Y/N: What Sarah? Still decided to play with me, make me like you, end up sleeping with me, and suddenly realizing that you have a girlfriend and that I was just the side chick.                    Do you know how disgusted I felt? Knowing that you cheated on your girlfriend with me. 

No one said anything. I started to tear up again and was feeling furious. 

Sarah: Y/N I did not cheat.            Sarah sternly said. 

Y/N: How come? 

Sarah: While we had... you know our night together I wasn't in a relationship with... her. 

Y/N: Sarah, can you please explain everything now? Or else go.   I said, not being able to look at her. 

It was quiet again.                                                                                                                                                    Except for the wind that was blowing at the windows and the small raindrops that were hitting on the windows too. The lights were dim, almost dark. All you could see was Sarah, in front of you, tears all over her cheeks. 

You feel used and hurt, and couldn't understand why you still wanted her here. Even though she did all these things, her presence soothes you. 

What you didn't know is, that Sarah felt the same way. She was relieved to see you and had to stop herself from taking you in her arms. 

Sarah: I was with my girlfriend for 3 years now...    She finally started explaining.                        At first, we were great but after a few months passed everything changed. 

I looked at her confused but interested. 

Sarah: She eventually started treating me like I was worthless and cheated on me multiple times. And no, I'm not just accusing her... I saw it with my own eyes and she even told me. And did she feel sorry? No. She did not even care. 

Y/N: Why didn't you just leave her? Did you love her that much?   I asked her concerned. 

My body posture has changed as well as my attitude against her. 

Sarah didn't say anything, so I moved over next to Sarah and we continued to talk. 

Sarah: No Y/N... I did not love her... I even forgot what love was. There is a reason why I stayed which is... hard to explain. 

Y/N: Sarah you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable...  I said while I suddenly grabbed her hand, not knowing that I even did. 

She just stares at me and started crying. I comforted her the best I could. 

Sarah: I was... too scared. Scared of being alone. I thought that I couldn't do it without her, not because I love her. Because at least I was with someone you know? It is like I said hard to explain. I just couldn't stand the fact of being lonely again.