White And Light Pink Flowers

A/N

HEY, GUYS NEW CHAPTER AH!! It took me some time though sorry :( I actually wanted to upload a lot but apparently... YA GIRL GOT ALL HER WISDOM TEETH OUT *ON ONE DAY* so yeah it still hurts and I look like a fat hamster buuuttt what can I do.

ANYWAY, I hope y'all enjoy this OHH and if you are bored like me cuz of corona vacation or just bored feel free to text me! I promise I'll text back and we can be friends!!

XO

BEGINNING OF CHAPTER

After the practice with Sarah, Y/N was too scared to talk to her, it's not like she didn't want to, she just didn't know what to say.

'Hey Sarah you are a good kisser and hot wanna hang out?' NO... doesn't really sound nice right?

Y/N automatically avoided Sarah. It wasn't even that hard, because Y/N had the whole week off. While Sarah was working on the script, not getting Y/N out of her mind, Y/N sat on her couch the whole day binged watched shows and practised her lines.

The week was way harder for Sarah than for Y/N. For 3 days Sarah didn't even know that Y/N had the week off... She thought that she avoided her. Little did she know that Y/N actually did.

2 weeks passed without any contact between the two frustrated girls. No one was on set because everyone was allowed to be home and practise in the scripts. But this week would be the table reads with everyone. Sarah was of course extremely excited to be on set again, she missed her friends and the role she would be playing. But there is still that one girl she missed the most. Y/N. Sarah doesn't even know why she does, but she's looking forward to seeing her again.

Y/N pov:

'I am extremely scared to go to the table read Millie...' I told Millie on the phone.

'Girl look, you guys fucking made out!! She doesn't hate you Y/N. Don't freak out... I kinda know Sarah and she's definitely not that bitch who would just do that to you k?' Millie tried to get me calm.

'Mh I dunno Millie... anyway I gotta go now... wish me luck. I feel like I'm about to die ahh'

'Don't worry! Now go and rock this table read girl!!' She encouraged me.

I left my apartment and got into my car. While I was driving I sorta made up some lyrics. Oh yeah if you didn't know I also sing, write and perform.

After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at the set. I was actually 20 minutes too early so I went to my trailer. As I opened the door, I saw a bouquet of beautiful white and light pink roses. I directly checked if there was a card attached. There really was one!

'Hey Y/N, I'm looking forward to the season! xx Ryan' I read it out loud.

I smiled but sighed... I was hoping it to be S-

'You should read the other note too...' I heard her angelic voice behind me.

I turned around and answered with a confused 'huh?' What else was I supposed to say???

'I said that you should read the other card too... I dunno you looked so' she paused.

'Disappointed' Well yeah Sarah maybe because I hoped that it was from you...

'Cmon read it!' She said.

Sarah was just standing at my doorframe, studying my confused face. I took the card and started reading.

This flower thing was my idea but you are the only one getting two cards hun. I just wanted to say that I missed you and that I'm happy to see you again! I wanted to know if you'd like to get dinner with me on Saturday this week? If yes, I'm going to pick you up at 7:30 PM if that's okay... Oh and wear something nice ;) Here's my number by the way: +1-202-555-0110 (fake guys don't call the nr lmao).

-S

I started to smile a little bit and Sarah started to notice. 'So is that a yesss?'

'Hell yeah, it is! ahaha' I said while smiling like a dork.

Sarah and I said bye to each other to get ready for the table read. After ten minutes I went to the room and sat down where my name was. Next to Sarah.

We were an hour in the table read when I felt a hand resting on my thighs lightly. I looked at Sarah but she just smirked. After giving me a nice good squeeze, she stopped and we continued the read, leaving me totally desperate.

'But what- What about the demons???' Lilly said while reading the line she was supposed to.

'Fuck it we are going out there, we need to save so many people.' Sarah read while she looked at me even basically stared.

'You guys need to save me please' I said.

I am basically a ghost in Sarah's characters mind cuz I got kidnapped by a demon.

We finished the table read and I wanted to leave when I felt someone grabbing my hand.

'I won't be here the next few days so I'm happy to see you on Saturday' Sarah said while smiling.

'Yeah, I uhm... I'm looking forward to it! See ya!' I quickly said and ran away.

PHEOWWW that was close... GOD, SHE IS PERFECT OMG I gotta tell Millie.

A/N

I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE AHAHA

I hoped y'all enjoyed reading this... What do you think will happen after this date? Or is it even a date... MAYBE some drama will come up soonnnnnnn???????? ;)

!!!! STAY INSIDE, STAY HEALTHY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES !!!