You Taste So Good

A/N
Heyy!! I'm back y'all lmao.
I always take sooo long to upload and I'm extremely sorry. It's just that I'm pretty overwhelmed by the situation and my teachers still send me assignments even tho I'd be on real vacation by now so...
Anyways I'm writing on my Iphone today so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes :/

Enjoy!!!

*SMUT WARNING FOR MA GAYS*

Y/n pov

I felt the warm sunlight on my face. I just woke up but I didn't open my eye yet. I just listened to the birds outside, chirping... it was really nice. I felt no need to worry about anything... until I remembered something.
Today is Saturday, the date, Sarah... SARAH!
Gosh she was here yesterday... and I was drunk, reallyy drunk. Okay that's were the headache comes from...
I quickly opened my eyes and reached out for my phone to check the time.
It was only 12 PM okay... that's good.
I realized that there was a note next to my phone.

,,Hey sleepyhead! You were so drunk yesterday that I put you a glass of water on your nightstand and also a painkiller... take it!! And don't forget to be ready at 7:30 ;)!!
See ya xx"

,,sleepyhead?! What does that mean" I said jokingly to myself while I giggled.
I happily took the painkiller and went to my kitchen to drink a coffee and make breakfast.

While I was eating my pancakes I remembered something about last night again... I was in Sarah's car and she had her hands in my pan-

*ding dong*

My thoughts got interrupted by my doorbell. Who could that be?

I opened my door and saw Millie.
,,Heyyy!! Ready for your date!!"

,,Hey Mils, to be honest no ughs!! You have no idea what happened yesterday and now I'm even more nervous..." I told her.

After I explained Millie why I was nervous she started to laugh at me.

,,Can you just shut up and be a good help for once Millieee!!" I stated out, trying to be mean but I just started laughing because I can't get mad at her.

,,Okay Y/N look... SHE LIKES YOU!! Otherwise she wouldn't have fucked you! So chill! Go get a shower, plan your outfit, binge a show, prince of Bel Air !!" she said trying to be serious.

,,Millie dude I wish it was that easy!"

,,Honey it is!!! Now show me what you want to wear! She said you should wear something nice huh??" she said while smirking.

I walked with her to my wardrobe. After what felt like an hour we finally found the best outfit.

,,Hey Y/N, I gotta go now... tell me everything later k? Good luck boo!!"

,,Thanks Millie, see ya"

It was 3 PM now so I had 4 1/2 Hours left. I think I should really take a shower and then watch Prince of Bel Air.

After a few hours I just started to get ready because I was bored.
Millie and I picked out a short black dress.
It's casual but not too casual and hot so...