EMBARRASSING PARTY

(Sarah's Pov)

It's only 10 AM and I'm already so done with the day. I usually am the funny and enthusiastic one in a group, but today... I really just want to go back to bed. I heard that we'll get a new cast member. Usually, I'd be overly excited. It's always a huge thing here when we get a new cast member because we never worked with that person. It's interesting to see how they work and getting to know each other is always fun. Although Ryan told me that I already kinda know her.

''She's from the cast of stranger things'' Ryan said.

I thought about it for a while... She?

''Is it Millie?!'' I asked him, totally excited. But then I remembered. She told me that she has a lot of other projects, it can't be her.

''It's not Millie, right? I missed her, she was super cute'' I asked him again while pouting a little bit.

Ryan already opened his mouth to probably say no, but there was a knock on the door that interrupted our conversation.

''Hey Ryan, Hi Sarah, I'm sorry for disturbing but I wanted to say that Miss Y/L/N and her Agent would be here in ten minutes, maybe even less.''

It was Josh, an intern here, well he's dong his job pretty good tho. But wait... Miss Y/L/N? Why does that sound so familiar? After Josh interrupted me and Ryan, we went into the meeting room.

I heard that damn name before god... who the hell was she. Okay, Sarah stop, You can't think straight. You are clearly too tired. Everyone gathered in the meeting room and after five minutes someone entered the room.

My eyes were wide when I saw her. Fuck. This can't be happening. She looked just as surprised as me when she spotted me across the room. We all greeted each other and sat down, to introduce ourselves.

What did I get myself into?

(Y/N pov)

I want to bury myself right now... I thought to myself while I sat down, trying to avoid eye contact with this one specific person. Mister Murphy introduced himself and then everyone else did.

''Hey, I'm Lily, I really like your work and I'm so excited to work with you!!''

''Hii, I'm Emma, nice to meet you''

''Hey, Evan Peters, really looking forward!''

And so on, of course I complimented back though. And then it was her turn...

''Uhm... Hi? I'm uhm Sarah, glad to work with you...''

Well, that was awkward, I guess everyone noticed because they just stared weirdly. I turned to my Agent Liz and whispered in her ear.

''I thought you had the whole cast list, why the hell is Sarah Paulson here??!''

''Jeez, Y/N chill! It won't be that bad, what is your problem with her anyway?'' Liz asked me, totally confused because I used to adore her.

Then it all came back like it was yesterday...

FLASHBACK

''Y/N LOOK! THERE IS SARAH PAULSON!!'' Finn yelled at me.

God, it was so loud in here... We were at a party apparently. I couldn't hear Finn so I was extremely shaking when Sarah Paulson made her way to us. I was 19 at that time, so the oldest in our friend group.

''HEY CUTIE PIES!! WANNA DANCE?'' She yelled.

Millie, of course, took her opportunity and danced right away. I didn't even bother to say ''Hey''. I just went to the bar, even though I legally wasn't allowed to drink, but who cared right? I ordered a few vodka shots immediately. To my surprise, I got them. One thing led to another... I got pretty drunk and when I get drunk, I feel way more comfortable than I should. I went to the dancefloor and started dancing with Millie and Finn. When Sarah came to us again, I just kept on dancing. Sarah approached me and we started dancing together, it wasn't that inappropriate but it was quite something and I remember enjoying it a lot.

After a few minutes of dancing, I excused myself and went straight to the bathroom. I wasn't feeling that well because of the huge crowd. While I washed my face, I heard the door bust open. Sarah was standing right behind me, looking so damn pretty. Fuck, what do I do now?!

''Hey, honey are you okay? You left so quickly'' She asked me.

''UHMM yass, I'm perfect thanks! To be honest, I'm even better nooow'' saying these words clearly drunk.

''I really think you shouldn't drink anymore cutie... Do you want to eat anything? Should I take you? Maybe it'll sober you up a little bit'' She said that in a caring tone.

''I'd rather eat you'' I said, while I looked up at her up and down and went closer... and closer... until I was right in front of her. I leaned in but before anything could happen, someone, came into the bathroom and I quickly made myself leave the room.

I haven't seen her since, and to be honest... I didn't even want to, it was embarrassing.

END OF FLASHBACK

I decide to pay attention again and I can tell that Sarah is staring at me...

What the hell do I do now?!

A/N THANKS FOR READING I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT I'M TRYING TO WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL