It suddenly hit me (new chapter!!)

A/N

Heyy it's me!! WITH A NEW CHAPTER OMG! lmao. I just wanna say sorry guys. I haven't had the motivation to write AT ALL but it suddenly hit me so here I am. I really hope that I'll keep writing because I actually love this book so much. After I posted the last official chapter I kinda felt embarrassed because the smut part tuned out to be so bad but idk I guess it'll get better...

WEEELLLL enjoy babes!!

Y/N POV:

I suddenly woke up because I heard some noises. I opened my eyes and say Sarah rushing in her room, collecting my clothes and putting on hers. I was extremely confused.

'Sarah? Is everything okay?' I asked terrified.

I didn't get an answer though, she just looked at me and that made me panic a little bit not gonna lie...

'Sarah?' I called out again.

This time she tried to say something but nothing came out. I immediately stood up. When I was face to face with her she spoke up.

'This...This was wrong Y/N. I'm sorry, you... I don't know you should leave.' She said, almost whispered.

I definitely didn't expect that. everything went so well... at least I thought.

'Sar- I- okay. I'm sorry.' I couldn't form words because I was taken aback.

I put on my clothes silently, trying not to cry my eyes out, then I just left. I came in with so much hope and all I have is this bitterness in me.

I called an uber and went home. When I finally closed my doors I allowed myself to let it all out. God, I've been so stupid. I don't know why she reacted that way.

All I could do was to lay in my bed crying, eating, and thinking. It's been like this for 3 days but I have to work tomorrow. To be honest, I don't even know how to handle the fact that I have to play with Sarah. But I somehow have to manage it, I guess.

My mind couldn't rest though. It was pretty hard to fall asleep because all I thought of was how weird it was gonna be on set and why Sarah suddenly chickened away.

I woke up to my annoying alarm going off. I groaned into my pillow and rolled out of bed. It's gonna be a long and hard day. Putting my clothes on didn't bother me as it did before, I just picked random stuff, I didn't give a fuck anymore. Food also wasn't an option at this point because I felt sick as hell.

I was sitting in the break room, trying to eat something when I suddenly felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Evan, Lilly, and Emma looking at me and talking. When they spotted me looking back, they made their way to me.

'Kiddo you okay? You look exhausted...' Lilly said. The others nodded.

'Uhm yes, guys. Thanks for your concern but I just couldn't sleep last night that's all.' I said.

They talked with me a bit but had to go again because of some scenes. I also shot some scenes that day, some were with Sarah. We didn't talk, just when we were filming, we didn't even look at each other.

I sleep, wake up, eat, film, sleep.

That was my schedule for the next few months. Everything without any personal interaction with Sarah. But we finished the season pretty quickly, for the others it meant anticipation for the next season, for me it was a relief and a break from acting so I could focus on my music career.

I always loved to sing, write songs, and play instruments. I also got on the charts a few times.

It's been 9 months now since I last saw Sarah and it felt weird. I really fell quick for this woman and I still don't know what actually happened between us. Our season got nominated for the Emmy's, and Sarah also got a nomination, which she definitely deserved. I'm still scared to go... It's definitely going to be weird.

Soon enough the Emmy's rolled by, my team and I were finishing the last touches on my makeup and my dress.

I stepped into the limousine, in which Lilly and Evan were

I stepped into the limousine, in which Lilly and Evan were. They told me that they wanted to go with me. When we arrived a lot of pictures were taken... like A LOT. it started to become overwhelming but I handled it well.

It started to get messed up when people started asking stuff about Sarah and our chemistry on set, but luckily it was over fast. I saw Sarah walk in on the red carpet and she looked stunning. Sarah looked at me and froze up but realized it fast and turned around for the press.

Just then I realized that there was someone with her... who is she?

Sarah came to the cast and we all pose. After that, we went inside and it began. We were all sitting in a row, at the end was Sarah with this woman, then there was Lilly, me, Evan and the rest.

When our category rolled up we were extremely excited.

'...And the winner is... THE AMERICAN HORROR STORY CAST!!!'

We all cheered and went up on stage to get the Emmy we deserved. A few of us held a quick speech and then we went in our seats again because of Sarah's other nomination.

They announced the nominations and were about to say the winner's name.

'... SARAH PAULSON'

Everyone cheered, even me... Sarah stood up and so did the woman, they kissed each other, and then it suddenly hit me. It was the girlfriend Lilly was talking about.

When Sarah was in front of me all I could do was to say congratulations and to give her a small hug.

I felt really numb after that so I didn't stay long at the after-party. I went home and stayed on my balcony bed, cuddled with my huge teddy bear, and looked at the stars, hoping to feel better soon.

I took out my songbook and my guitar and started to write

......

to be continued...

A/N

I hope that you liked this guys!! It's a bit dramatic and I think the next chapter will be similar LMAOOOO

BUT its gonna get better promise!

STAY SAFE GUYS!!!!