Late night talks

Y/N pov:
Fuck...
The first scene I'll be playing is with Sarah... great. And that isn't enough...NO! We are going to be Love interests.... kinda? It's more about the love making at first.
This seasons ,,monster" is about the loss of people in our life. Well of course we have some scary ass shit on set but in the story like deeeep down it's about the loss.

Sarah and I read the script together but ended up stopping after 20 minutes cause we needed a break. We both just agreed on reading it on our own and then we'd talk and discuss it the next day.

Right now it's 1 AM and i'm sitting in my trailer just thinking...

' I don't Know if I can play these scenes... not just because of Sarah, I mean I never went so far in my acting it's pretty intense... on the other hand... it's a quite good challenge and a new way to see and represent myself as a character... fuck it imma just do it. I got this'

Well... it's actually funny how my  first scene would start. Basically, Sarah and I will be making out in a bathroom of a bar.
How ironic I know...
Anyways we'll go to her apartment and then ACT like we are gonna have sex.
That's literally our first scene.
Throughout the story we'll fall in love but I'll get kidnapped and confronted with my demons and so is Sarah's character. The other storylines of the other characters are similar.
When two people love each other, one gets kidnapped by demons and they are in a places worse than hell.

It goes on and on.
What I'm trying to say is I AM GOING TO KISS SARAH AND HAVE MOVIE SEX WITH HER
LIKE UGHS HOW AWKWARD!

*Knock Knock*

I quickly turned to the door of my trailer and thought about who this could be...
I went to the door and opened it slowly and there she was.
She looked so pretty in the moonlight... seriously, her golden short hair fell right above her shoulders with the curls she had and her brown eyes reflected the moon in them and her lips looked so kiss-
OKAY STOP

'Hey Y/N... uhm i just saw that you were still here and I wanted to ask you how uhm you know... how your first day was.'

She tried to stay calm but I could tell that she was nervous, her foot didn't stop moving.

'Hey uhm yeah! It went good I guess? Was just pretty you know uhm exciting...'
And then it happened again

Silence

I looked at her and she looked at me, her lips opened slightly a few times so she could form words but nothing came out....

So I asked her
'Sarah is everything okay??'

She just looked confused but answered very quick.

'Yeah oh my god sorry... I just don't know how to tell you something.'

Wait what?

'Just try? I don't know Sarah I'm tired so I guess now or never?'
I tried to seem cool BUT WHAT?!!

'K Y/N this may sound odd but uhm because of that party... let's just stay professional okay? So I still know everything that happened and I guess you do too but I just think we should forget it? Especially now cause we are playing these two characters you know and maybe we could even become friends cause you are actually pretty hilarious and I am sorry this sounds weird I-'
She rambled and I stopped her.

'Hey woah...  Sarah it's okay, I'm totally with you. We should definitely just forget it. And let's just see what happens k? Don't stress yourself now we need to focus. Also I am sorry... I shouldn't have done those things at the party...'
I don't even know why I said sorry and I don't even know why I am talking to her I should be embarrassed and crying cause my Idol and celebrity crush probably things I'm weird...
WHY IS SHE EVEN TALKING TO ME SHE SHOULD BE CREEPED OUT!

we just stared at each other. It felt like 1000 years.
But then I felt extremely tired and exhausted and she noticed.

'Okay hun, I don't want to keep you up longer... rest well uhm see ya? Oh and Y/N, great that we are on the same page...'
She waved at me and left.

I just stood there, just shocked but to be honest, I'm excited... it was weird but maybe JUST maybe it'll be fun?
Ah no, it won't... Sarah will never like me as a friend AND DEFINITELY NEVER AS A GIRLFRIEND SO OUCH.
but hey that's life.

Tomorrow we'll discuss the script... I hope it won't get weird...

A/N
SUPP?!!!
I am back but also not ?¿
I still have that stupid cast on BUT here is the chapter as promised :3
I hope I can update more soon :/
I also didn't really read the chapter so if there are any wrong spellings SORRY :cc
It's just hard to write cuz I feel drugged cuz of the painkillers I have to take
ANYWAYS BYE LY GUYS