Heavenly Feeling

Y/N pov:

After that weird conversation Sarah and I had, I went to the offices to see Ryan. On my way there I saw Lilly talking to a stuff guy. When she saw me, she immediately approached me and we talked for a while.

'You know... don't get me wrong but I think I'd fit better in Sarah's role in this season.'

I was really confused...why does she think that?

'Not because she isn't good enough, hell no. She is doing an amazing job really, I love her. It's just, I noticed how awkward you two are when you are together I don't know...' Lilly added, very unsure.

So they noticed that something was up... AMAZING.

'Oh well, I gue-'

'Plus, she has a girlfriend. I think it makes her uncomfortable to play these scenes with you. On the other hand... I actually would quite like to play with you.'

What is going on right now?

'Well, I'm really honoured Lills but ah hey sorry I really have to go now. I have to see Ryan you know.' I tried to get myself out of this very uncomfortable situation.

'Oh okay, sorry that I kept you here!! But wait, Lills?' She laughed.

'Yes, Lills. Now move your cute ass ahahah!! See ya later'

I went down the hall and saw Ryan's office. 

Knock knock

'Come in!!' I heard him yell.

I opened the door and slowly went in. I wanted to apologize because I saw someone else's body in the room too and I'd interrupted a conversation. But then I realized that the beautiful body belonged to no other than Sarah Paulson.

God is this lady haunting me o something?!!

I was just standing there, looking at Sarah. They must think I'm crazy gosh...

'Hey Y/N!! We were actually just talking about you! C'mon take a seat' Ryan said while he looked at Sarah and then me.

I sat down and we started talking. It was actually really great. I got to know Ryan more and Sarah too!! 20 minutes in the conversation Sarah started to get a bit 'touchier'. I mean she started to lightly slap me on my shoulder while we laughed or started to touch my hands or my thighs lightly when she explained something.

Is she always like this?

Suddenly I heard a phone ringing. I looked at Ryan and then Sarah. It was her phone. Nobody called her though... It was an alarm clock. Odd?

'Oh, guys sorry!! But Y/N we gotta go hun.' Sarah said with an apologetic face and gestured to me. 

Wait... me? I- wHAT?

Sarah seemed to realize my confusedness.

'Oh my god sorry!!' she started to laugh. 'I forgot to tell you!! I wanted to go through a few lines with you... if you want to of course...'

I wanted to say no because I am always so nervous around her, but she looked at me with her beautiful eyes and she just looked so happy and excited I had to say yes.

'Yeah, of course, sounds really good to me!!'

We said our goodbyes to Ryan and made our way to the practising room. I was surprised that no one was there. Apparently almost everyone went home already.