I wish I was her...

A/N:
Hey guys! New chapter babeeessss!!!!!
(I changed up the lyric a lil bit). Original song: Heather by Conan Gray

Y/N POV:

Songbook:

I still remember
Third of December

On that day Sarah and I had a lazy day at set. We just sat around, read the script...

Me in your sweater
You said it looked better
On me, than it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she

Walks by,
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky
She's got you mesmerized
While I die

Why would you ever be with me
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave me your sweater
Its just polyester
But you like her better...
I wish I were her...

Sarah would never look at me, the way she looked at her...
What the hell was I thinking? God Y/N

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round your shoulder
Now I'm getting colder

But how could I hate her
She's such an angel
But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she

Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky
She's got you mesmerized
While I die...

Why would you ever be with me
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave me butterflies all over
Now I feel colder, but you like her better...
I wish I were... her.

——-

At the end of the written song, I fell asleep immediately with tears all over my face.
On the next day, I heard my phone ring, it was my music producer Oak.

'Hey kiddo...look we got a little problem here... you still need 1-2 songs for the album, do you think you'll be able to pull that off? It's your album so take your time you know...' He said.

I love Oak, he is a great guy, kinda like a big brother...

'Oak soooo... I wrote a song last night. Pretty emotional and stuff I'm not sure if I want in on the album but maybe we can still record and stuff? Maybe it'll turn out amazing.' I said.

We agreed to do it, all I had to do was to get ready and go to the studio. After filming I had spent a lot of time there and met new people.

At the studio:

'Damn kid... who hurt you?' Oak tried to joke but he saw how much it all hurts me.

He pulled me into a comforting hug and promised that everything will be alright. I believed him and I'm glad that I did.
A few weeks later the song came out as my new single and it went great I didn't expect it to blow up that fast. I was on the charts for a long period, then my album came out and it was hyped. I can't describe how grateful I am for this positive feedback, especially for the emotional ballads I wrote.
But I never heard of Sarah... I'm trying to keep busy so I don't have to think about her but as soon as my body enters my home alone, my mind wanders to the most beautiful woman on earth...

'...is she okay...?'
'...is she still with that woman?'
'...did she hear my song, does she know it's about her??'

She probably doesn't even care... 
I'll be leaving for a tour soon... first just the USA, Canada, and Australia Maybe then I'll do Europe. With a little bit of luck, I'll forget about her.
But right now, god here I am, on a sleepless night, scrolling on Instagram.

*BING*
'MsSarahCatharinePaulson uploaded a new post'

Damn...Should I look...? No.
Yes. No no, it will fuck you up...
I'll do it anyway lol...

W- DID SHE JUST????!!!!

To be continued...