YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU?

*Little bit of smut babes*

Y/N pov

It was now Wednesday and I couldn't get Sarah out of my head. I missed her presence but I was too scared to text her. I've been on set since Monday and it's going pretty well. I've become closer to everyone and I feel like I'm a part of this family. Everyone is just extremely sweet but this one specific person is missing...

It was now Friday and I just needed to go get a drink, I know it sounds terrific but the week has been hard with the thought of Sarah all the time. I got dressed and directly drove to the bar down the street. As I entered, the dim lights and the smell of alcohol hit me. I sat down and saw Anna, a friend of mine working.

'Hey, Ann! Give mama a few shots of tequila' I jokingly said.

Anna gave me my shots but before she knew, they were already gone.

'Tough week huh?' She asked me.

'Not really but kinda got a few stuff in my mind' I honestly said.

Anna gave me a few more drinks so I can forget Sarah for a bit but nothing worked. It was now 1 AM, I was totally drunk and I couldn't drive anymore. Normal humans would call an uber or something like that but apparently I wasn't normal... I decided to walk, without thinking about having to walk for 30 Minutes.

My dumb ass went out of the bar and tried walking home. I didn't even do that bad but at some point, someone kinda pushed me and I fell. I just sat on the ground for a few minutes and decided to call Sarah. My heart was beating rapidly, I didn't want to bother her but I wanted to hear her voice. I waited for a few seconds.

*RING*

nothing

*RING*

again nothing

*RING*

'Hello? Y/N?'

The moment I heard Sarah's sleepy voice, my heart stopped beating and got filled with regret.

'Hweyy Sarah uhmm I hope that I didn't wake you uppp' I tried to say but clearly failed.

'I just aaha well funny story uhm I don't know why I called you! ahahah' My voice was a bit shaky and yet I still managed to joke around and laugh.

'Oh my god Y/N are you drunk? I mean yeah you definitely are... Where the hell are you?' Sarah asked worriedly.

'OHH meeee? UHM I don't know where I am, somewhere on the street... I am laying on the street right now ahahah'

'Okay listen to me hun... send me your location but don't hang up k?' She asked.

I hummed in response and tried to send it to her.

'Good, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Stay there okay?'

I couldn't form any words so I just said nothing.

'Y/N did you hear me? Stay there. And be safe, if something happens to you call me. Understood?'

'Yes, ma'am! hahaha,'  I laughed at my own words.

She hung up and I waited. It was very chilly outside so I automatically wrapped my arms around myself, wishing it would be Sarah.  After some time I heard a car stop and saw the most beautiful woman get out of the engine.

'Hey Y/N c'mon let's get you up...' she said calmly.

Sarah grabbed me and helped me up and directed me to her car. We started driving and I told her my address. While she was focused on the road I sometimes glanced at her. I realized that Sarah wasn't wearing much.

She had a lace-satin nightgown on and a jacket over it, her hair was messy and she didn't have any makeup on. And even now she is so god damn pretty. For some reason, it really turned me on seeing her like this. Sarah must have noticed my staring because the next thing I know is that her hand is resting on my thigh again.

'You okay right?' She asked me in an amused tone.

'uhm yeah...' I said but suddenly I felt her hand slowly go up.

My breathing got heavier and I automatically bit my lip. I thought that this would be it but then I felt her fingers on my lady parts. I could feel my wetness through my jeans already. Sarah opened my jeans and started to make circles on my clit. I was a moaning mess... why did she make me feel so vulnerable?

'You like that don't you sweetheart?' She asked me teasingly.

I couldn't even form words. 'I- y-yes I love it'.

My legs got shakier and I felt myself getting close.

'Sarah I'm going to cum... fuck'  But before I could even get there she pulled her hand out of my pants and stopped the car. 

I looked around to see that we were in front of my house. I frowned and looked at Sarah.

'I'm sorry hun but that's enough for tonight... now let's get you inside so you can sleep... don't forget about our date tomorrow, we can finish this off some other time' Sarah sounded very amused by my frustration but I can't blame her.

She helped me get off of the car and inside my house. I quickly changed and went into my bed. I felt too tired to even take her downstairs to the door.

'Thank you Sarah... I didn't mean to wake you up and bother you so late. I'll see you tomorrow?'

'Don't worry about it sweetheart, I'm actually pretty happy that you called me, text me when you wake up so I can make sure that you are okay. Now sleep well!' She said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

'Night Sar'

I wished that she could lay here and cuddle with me, but I started thinking about our date and how amazing it'll be... and with that thought I fell asleep in a peaceful sleep. 

A/N

I hope that you all enjoyed this one!

stay safe and healthy guys!!