new chptr Confronted

When I arrived at Lilly's house, I didn't get off of my car at first. There were a lot of other cars, so I could tell that Lilly really meant it with the whole cast... Which is not good for me. 

I was too scared to get off my car, that I did not realize someone was watching me the whole time. 

It was Brigette...(Atypical stan here)

Thank god it was them... B knocked on my window and I got out of the car. They asked me why I was just sitting there and if everything was okay. I told them yes. 

We both went into Lilly's house but not many people were there until we realized that most of them were outside in her beautiful garden, which I did not even know she had. 

There were a lot of people

There were a lot of people... and when I say a lot of people... I really mean it. 

I looked at B and they just shrugged their shoulders and laughed. Typical for them to be honest, that's why we are friends. 

B left and I just stood there while my heart raced. Suddenly Lilly came and greeted me. She led me into the garden and we slowly approached the people. 

At first, I just saw people who helped at the set and were very nice. Then I saw some old friends of mine and we said our hello's. It just kept going on, until I saw the people of the AHS cast and crew. 

All of a sudden I couldn't hear anything except my own heart beating very fast. My palms started to sweat and I almost passed out. 

When we reached the table, everyone just cheered and greeted me. 

Ryan: Well, there's our small singing champ!!! 

Evan: Y/N how does it feel to finally be able to tour again after being stuck in acting?        Evan joked, as well as the others did... 

Except for one person... The person which I hoped I won't see tonight... 

Jessica: Lills do you know where our lovely Miss Paulson is? I'm sure Y/N and Sarah missed each other after we stopped shooting they both have been busy.                                            Jessica said while she laughed, clearly feeling a little tipsy already.

That statement just hurt... but what even hurt more was the sentence that followed after that. 

Lilly: Oh yeah Sarah! She told me that she won't be here today. She had some things to do. 

I know that I didn't want her to be here but after I heard that sentence I slowly began to notice, that I indeed wanted her here. 

I wanted her to still care about me, at least say goodbye or good luck, heck even just show up and look at me, but no... She did not. Sarah is not here, she doesn't care. 

I got torn out of my thoughts when Emma and Evan started to pull me to the table to take some shots. 

The few shots and cocktails became a lot of alcohol. I just wanted to drink and forget. 

After a few hours, a lot of people left, including me. I just called my assistant who got to Lilly's house and drove me home with my car. 

When I was at home, all I could do was cry and be mad at myself. 

I thought that I was happy about the fact that I won't see her. I should have just enjoyed myself. How did I get so hurt by the fact she did not show up. 

I hate her... I hate her so much she is so confusing. 

My drunk self grabs her phone and dials a very familiar number. 

Sarah: Hello..? Y/N?       Sarah answered the phone very confused, which is understandable at 3:30 AM 

Y/N: Hey, I hope I don't disturb you with... with your t-things you have to do Sarah...                 I laugh. 

Sarah: Y/N what are you talking about?  

Y/N: Oh don't worry! I know that you... you don't care about anything you do to me... or o- or about me S-Sarah.       I stutter, clearly under the influence. 

Sarah: Y/N- 

Y/N: Listen to me when I talk... talk you know... to you. I just wanted to let you know that... y-you are a horrible person and t-that I hate you, Sarah...  We won't see each other for maybe more than two years!!   I laughed. 

And you know why? I'm tired of people playing with me! I'm tired of all the shit. I'm gonna stay in Europe o- or Canada. 

But you probably don't care!      I yelled at her. Part of me feels sorry for it but part of me needed it. 

Sarah: Look Y/N I- 

I stopped her. 

Y/N: No it's okay. Bye 

I hang up the phone, step onto my balcony. While I spend a few moments on the balcony, crying, the cool breeze sobered me up a little bit. 

I slowly realize what I did and I can't believe it... I'm such an idiot... 

Suddenly my doorbell rings. I didn't move... simply because I did not care. But after the 4th ringing, I went to my door. 

Surprised to see the one and only Sarah Paulson. 

She looked like she'd been crying... I looked deep into her eyes, tears rolling down my cheek as I couldn't stop them. 

Sarah: Look Y/N, I'm extremely sorry for all the hurt I've caused you... I know this doesn't make up for anything but can I please explain my side of the story, please? I'm begging you...

I hesitated for a bit but I didn't want her to go either... 

Y/N: Come in...     I said, even though it came out like a whisper. 

Sarah and I sat down on my couch in the living room. At first, no one said anything. We just looked at each other, slow tears falling down from our cheeks. 

When Sarah suddenly starts speaking up... 

To be continued!!!! 

IF U GUYS ARE LUCKY, YOU'LL GET A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW :)))