HONEY

Y/N pov:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I don't really know why, but I am overly excited to be at work today. I just really wanted to act again, I really missed it. But my excitement grew when I thought about Sarah. Which, in my opinion, totally shouldn't happen. Like dude, I almost kissed her at a party and said these dirty things to her and she may hate my guts. But then I remembered last night. I can't believe that she was at my trailer. I mean, at least she sounded nice, plus, she said that she wants to keep cool, professional and polite... She also added that maybe we could become friends. But... I don't think that's possible... right?

When I arrived, I went straight to my trailer, so I was able to look through my schedule, which I forgot there yesterday because I was too tired and starstruck to function. I saw that we had a meeting today to get the dates for the table reads and the shooting plans. After that, I would rehearse some of my lines and then Sarah and I would discuss our script.

What an interesting day...

I went out of my trailer and saw Sarah and Lilly walking past me. But when Lilly saw me she stopped and waited for me to get out.

'Hey, what's up Y/N!!' she said, very excited.

'Hi, guys! Nothing much really...' I tried to sound... well normal but it ended up sounding very awkward. Oops?

'Well, I was just going to the buffet, I didn't eat anything this morning. Sarah, on the other hand, is already getting ready for the meeting.' She said.

'Dang it, I didn't eat anything either!' Lilly and I started to laugh.

I looked over to see Sarah's reaction but she wasn't even paying attention to our conversation anymore I guess. She was just standing a bit away from us, reading the script and marking some things.

She looked really good today... She had blue mom jeans on, a beige coloured turtleneck sweatshirt and a grey coat on top. She was thinking about something, she bit her lip and was just extremely focused on the sheet of paper in front of her.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Lilly kinda yelling my name.

'Y/N!!!'

'Huh? Oh yeah, I'm sorry, what did you say?'

'It's okay, well I just invited you to grab breakfast with me...' She said but very unsure.

'To be honest...' I looked over to see Sarah, she was still not paying attention. 'I would really love to eat something right now!' We both laughed.

'Hey, Sarah! Uhm Y/N and I are going to get breakfast, see ya later?'

Sarah looked up for a few seconds, narrowing her eyes and just humming yes.

Odd...

Lilly and I had so much fun. We just ate our food and talked about where she was from and where I was from etc. We just really clicked right away I guess.

We were laughing about a stupid joke I've made when I saw Sarah passing by. Well to be exact...she was standing at a door frame looking at us. I quickly turned my face to Lilly again, not wanting to face Sarah right now.

-TIME SKIP TO THE MEETING-

Sarah's pov:

I hate these meetings god... I have a headache because I couldn't sleep for the whole night. It was like my brain couldn't stop thinking about something very specific. Ryan was explaining a few things when I caught Y/N gaze on me. I looked at her and smiled.

Y/N pov:

God, fuck okay shit I just got caught staring, well she smiled at me though? I tried to smile back but she wasn't even looking at me anymore. Oh lord her smile was kinda cute.

Suddenly Ryan said my name, and also Sarah's. We both looked at him and he said that we can go now to discuss our script... Yikes.

I just nodded... I don't know I just couldn't form words. We walked out of the meeting room, into a smaller room... much more privacy you know. The room was actually pretty cosy. I sat down and nervously played with my fingers. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time. It felt like a hundred years passing by. Eventually, she cleared her throat and started talking...

'Okay, I already marked some things, Imma just tell you right away, I'm an open person and I love to discover new things so everything is fine with me.'

'I'm really glad that we think the same way... it's just I never did scenes like this... as far as I remember you did. I guess I'm just nervous...?' I said, pretty quiet.

'Hey look at me, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, plus I can help you with a lot of things you know...' She added.

P A N I C

'OH no no! I really would love to do these scenes really! I mean not because I love sex but, okay no sexuality isn't something bad, of course, I love it but what I meant is, that I'd love to do this with anyone NO not like that I am really honoured to play with you and oh- ' I got interrupted.

'It's cute when you ramble...anyway I think this is all gonna work out, you just really need to be honest with me okay honey? I don't want you to do things that you don't want to.'

HONEY??! WHAT IS THIS? A DREAM?!

'oH, yes sure, I'll tell you when something is... up...'

I looked at her and she looked at me, usually, I'd get pretty uncomfortable, but this time... it felt really good?

She suddenly just snapped out.

'Hey, I have to go... see ya!'

and there she goes... what the fuck just happened?

A/N

GUESS WHO'S BACKKK

My cast is off but well my exams are getting on my nerves lol. I tried to make this long so I could make up for the lack of updating!

LY GUYSSSSS