Chapter 2: Curse You Clayton

So this is the 2nd Chapter, I really have no clue where this story is going to end up. There's probably going to be a few grammatical errors as well. So yeah, thanks for reading! (/*-*)/

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^**^**^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Rave!!!" Clayton whined yelling across the hall. He hasn't left me alone for a whole month since we met. He's been popping up behind me all the time and I just noticed that he was in almost all of my classes. There was no way to escape him and his persistence. He finally jogged up to me and started a conversation. Soon enough he noticed that my Beats were still covering my ears and he quickly took them off and put them around his collar. Clayton is 6 foot 3, there is no way in hell I'll be able to take back my babies.

"What is it Clayton?" I say snipitly. He fakes a hurt look and clutches his heart.

"So cruel" he says jokingly. I shake my head this guy is too far gone.

"What do you want? And how long is this going to take cause I want my babies back" I say staring longingly at my Beats.

"When you say you're coming to the game to see me play" Clayton says.

"What if I say no?" I ask unsurely.

"Then you're not getting you 'babies' back" he says making hand quotations when he says babies.

"Your evil" I say my eyes becoming slits.

"I'm a negotiator" he says.

"And I'm having musical withdrawal so give...them...back" I grit.

"No" he says finally whipping around. I throw up my hands in defeat.

"Fine, I'll go" I say.

A grin splatters itself across his face, "Good" he laughs.

"Can I have them back?" I say reaching out towards my babies.

"Nope, not until I know for sure you'll be at the game. You can get them before it starts" he says and walks off with my Beats. That...that...that...my god he's evil.

I stalk off towards Megan's locker. It's all her fault that Clayton feels the need to talk to me. I find Megan standing next to her locker talking to some brunette who's probably on our school's softball team. Her head bobs up from her conversation and I can tell she see's I'm pissed. She quickly gets the brunette to leave and braces herself.

"Megan! He took my Beats!" I whine.

"Who took your Beats?" Megan asked.

"You know who. The annoying Clayton who has forced me to go the football game if I ever want my Beats back" I solemnly.

"You're going to the football game!" Megan gasps.

"Only for my babies, only for my babies" I whisper agitated. The bell rings and I part ways with Megan. I stroll into my Pre-Calc class with my head down. Hopefully the boy wonder has decided not to notice me.

"Rave, C'mere" I hear a low voice whisper. No such luck I guess. I try to play it off pretending I didn't hear him. But soon enough he grabs me and pulls me down to sit next to him. My skin buzzes at his touch and I quickly remove myself from him. I can already feel people's stares boring into my skin. Curse Clayton and his incapability of being subtle.

I open my books and start doodling on the corners of my papers. I can feel Clayton looking at me. "What are you doing?" I whisper turning to him.

"Nothin' " he says looking anywhere but me. I grumble about him being weirder than me and I can hear his chuckle.