Chapter 4: Lip Bitings Tumblr

Hey, so I decided to continue with this story while I still have ideas for it. Updates will probably be a bit slow. But thanks for reading! This is just Claytons POV for this chapter. <(^~^)>

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*

Clayton P.O.V

She was driving me crazy. It's been a week since she started the silent treatment. I understood that she was mad that I hadn't listened to her but still! She would ignore my texts and calls. She would walk past me wordlessly every single time. I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't any fun to randomly hug my other friends or joke with them. Rave was comforting even in her silence, Daren and the others just weren't.

I decided that even if she started screaming bloody murder I'd make her talk to me. The day was finished and I was going to try to hold Rave up long enough that she missed her bus. She might catch on and try but if it all works out I'll be giving her a ride home. She was at Megan's locker predictably and walking away alone. Megan was talking to some short lavender-haired girl about a band.

She flicked her dark brown eyes over to me and soon they glazed over. She just stood there in the center of the hallway looking at me. I take a few steps towards her and soon enough her eyes defog. She sees my approaching figure and doesn't run. That's good, I think.

"Rave, I-" I start but she pulls me into the girls bathroom. O-k.

"Pull up your sleeves" she commands.

"Rave, no, we need to talk" I try to say. She doesn't have it and already starts to roll up my sleeves gingerly. Her fingers brush against my skin making it tingle. The bandages are still there and theres only minimal red stains.

"You're going to have to do a better job than that" she says inspecting my forearms. "Did you even try to stop the bleeding?" she snapped. I shook my head.

"I looked up how to cauterize it but they said you had to burn it and like hell I'm going to knowingly burn myself" I say aghast. She laughs her eyes sparkling. Good, I've gotten her to laugh.

"Tu es un idiot complet" [You are a complete idiot] she whispers to herself.

"What'd you say?" I ask. Her eyes whipped up towards mine.

"None of your business, idiot" she answers still inspecting my forearms. Her fingers graze across the thin bandages. She starts to unwrap them but I stop her.

"I just changed them" I explain.

"Well you did a horrible job" she countered. I can see she's trying to stop smiling.

"Can we leave the girls bathroom? I mean even though this is some guys dream, I'd rather not--" I'm cut off by Rave's horrified expression. She quickly pushes me out of the bathroom. The schools empty except the trickle of athletes and band students. I see one of Victoria's brunette posse members staring at us. When she sees that I'm looking in her direction she turns on her heel and flees. Victoria will soon know that I left the bathroom with Rave. This wasn't going to end well. Rave is looking at the place where the brunette once stood.

"Isn't she one of that Red-head's friends?" she ponders.

"Yeah" I growl.

"Whoa, tone down the animalistic, werewolf voice shall we" Rave jokes. I run my hands through my hair trying to calm down.

"Why do you do that?" she asks puzzled.

"Do what?" I ask surprised.

"Run your hand through your hair. You're just messing it up" she resounds. I shrug, it was a habit. We walk into the student parking lot. I open the door for her to enter the passenger side to my car. She snorts.