Chapter 12: Never Ending

Still not at the part that I've been dying to write, but hey an update. Sorry, I didn't update earlier today. Thanks for reading! (/^3^)/

*^*^^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^

Raven P.O.V

    I wasn't sneaking out for the game. I'd calmed myself down enough that I was rational. I'd made a gigantic sign that I've forced Ruri to hold and he would understand. That didn't change that I felt sick the whole time. I was worried, the game was really important. It was Clayton's ticket to getting out of his step-dads clutches. We couldn't mess that up, he can't mess it up.

    I'd taken up to pacing around the house. My hands fiddling frantically with my phone as Ruri sent me updates repeatedly. Ruri wasn't much of a sports person, and that clearly showed through her texts. I felt like I was going to throw up with worry.

    "STOP PACING RAVEN!" I hear Lily scream at the top of her lungs. I stop my pacing to throw an unamused glare at Lily's head poking above the couch.
    "I can feel that, Raven" Lily snaps. My head snaps towards her direction. She's facing me and she laughs. "You look a surprised ostrich" she laughs. Lily slumps back into the couch. I send her another glare but look down at my phone once I feel a buzz.

    The texts reads : There's men in suits watching the game.

        Me: Are they scouts?

    Ruri <3: Do scouts stare at the game like it's a battlefield?

    Me: Umm, pretty much

    Ruri <3: Then they're scouts

    Me: Are they watching Clayton? Do they look positive?

    Ruri <3: You do know you sent me here right. I can't tell jack shit.

    Me: Ruri, get somebody who understands then

    Ruri <3: Poo, no fun. We're winning though

    Me: I'm going into cardiac arr

    Ruri <3: Raven

    Ruri <3: RAVEN

    Ruri <3: RAVEN!!!!!!!!

    Me: Lol

    Ruri <3: RAVEN! DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN

    Me: That's like telling a kid don't play with the large plush object

    Ruri <3: No, its called NOT giving your best friend a heart attack of her own

    Me: Fine, how's Clayton doing?

    Ruri <3: Well he got your message, if that's what you mean *Wiggle of ze eyebrows*

    Me: Funny, in the game dummy

    Ruri <3: Well, I don't know how football works but he keeps running all over the place and people are screaming his name sooooo good?

    Me: That's...sort of reassuring

    Ruri <3: Should have sent Megan

    Me: Megan doesn't owe me, you do

    Ruri <3: *Pout emoji*