Chapter 10: Chilling With My Woes

Ok, so now updates should be about every week unless other things come up. Chapter's are going to be shorter though. Comment and/or Vote. Thanks for Reading! (/^~^)/

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*

Raven P.O.V

    The E.R. wasn't very full and that was a good thing. On inspection my right temple was slowly oozing out blood. That was better than bleeding internally. The world seemed to swim from time to time and I feared that this was no normal head injury. So I closed my eyes to stop the constant swaying. It was very long till' I was lightly tapped repeatedly, someone was trying to pull me out of this darkness. I begrudgingly lifted my lids and let my eyes see the world again. And the world I saw had stopped swaying. A small smile played on my face.

    I was led into a room. Instantly the Nurse went into action. My mother stood at the doorway fretting but occasionally remarking on something Nurse did or did not do. I complained to her that she was just making the situation worse. Though she still kept up the steady babble of grumblings and orders flying at that poor young RN. I also  puked up my guts which was not fun.

    Soon enough, an actual Doctor emerged. "Dr. Bordeaux" the Doctor said with a nod.

    "Sameul" my mother replied coldly.

    "We're on a first name basis are we" the Doctor, Samuel retorts smirking.

    "I just don't think you have the decency for the title Doctor" my mom spits back. I'm taken aback what has this man done to piss off my mom this much.

    "That's harsh, Dr. Bordeaux" Samuel retorts.

    "Obviously, not harsh enough" my mom hisses. The RN breaks into their weird cat fight.

    "Dr. Withering, I've done the normal procedures and she mostly likely just has a concussion, I'll set her up for a CT scan of the head" the RN says to him. He nods his head steadily throughout the conversation.

    "Well Miss Bordeaux you've seem to have taken quite the hit" Dr. Withering says with a grin.

    "It would seem so Doc, can you fix me?" I ask slipping in a fake southern accent.

    "Well all righty' miss of course I can, my name ain't Samuel Withering for nothing"  Dr. Withering replies cockily slipping into an accent much better than mines'.

    "Ok, Samuel, you're here to check over my daughter not flirt with her, you pedophile" My mother snaps.

    "Nadiya, Nadiya, calm down, just having some light-hearted fun" Dr. Withering replies smirking at my mom. Mom gives off a scoff but still studies every move he makes.

    "We'll get you prepped, I'll be right back" Dr. Withering says after cheeking over my skull and inspecting the wound to my temple. He leaves the room and my mom moves into the room further.

    "What was that mom?" I ask still dizzy.

    "That was the cocky young new Doctor on the block he's only 27 finished college early and med-school as well, just finished up his residency" my mother growled.

    "Ok, so you don't like him got it" I retort.

    "Don't like isn't a strong enough phrase" my mother scowled. I roll my eyes.

*    *    *

    When I went in for the test they shot me up with something. My mother explained that it was Contrast and would help with getting better results in the test. The test itself only took a few seconds. When they brought out the X-rays, my mom twitched obviously not fond that Dr. Withering was giving the diagnosis.