Chapter 7: Bloody Noses Suck

Hello, people who read my story!  New Chapter! Comment what you think about the story, where you'll think it'll be going and etc. Thanks for Reading!

<(^~^)>

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^**^*^*^^**^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Raven P.O.V.

    He wasn't at school. For the past week, I've been looking over my shoulder waiting to be suddenly grabbed, pulled, yanked, or something. I've waited to hear him randomly yell my nickname from across the hall or call me weird pet names. Great, I feel like a lost puppy.    

    The day was fine but I knew something bad was going to happen it was like a looming disaster and it did during lunch. I sat down beside Megan and Ruri. I was peacefully eating my lunch until the Redhead walked up to our table. Her bouncy red shiny curls whipped me across the face. Twat.

    "Ok, Raven" she starts venom laced through her words. I look up at her slowly, run my eyes up and down her and then turn away. She lets out an offended huff.

    "I'm talking to you" she states slamming a perfectly manicured fist on the table.

    "And I'm eating" I snap annoyed.

    "Listen hear sweetie, you do not disrespect me. You are walking on very thin line" she says her southern belle accent slipping into the words.

     "Didn't your parents teach you manners? Thought you were southern" I say cocking my head staring at her expectantly. Her rage bubbled over.

     "Ok, you piece of trash. Lacey caught you and Clayton kissing. You need to learn not to overstep your territories" she says with a malicious smile. She grabs my hair and pulls me down. I yelp in pain.

     "We're going to teach you a lesson" she says motioning to her ever emerging brunette lackeys. Megan and Ruri jumped up to help me. Ruri came up to the Redhead tugged her hair and the Redhead let go of mines. I scramble backwards towards my friends.

     "Are you insane!?" I spit standing up.

     "You're messing with my Clayton, you wh*re" she spits at me.

     "My Clayton? You can't own a person! Are you mental?"

     "Honey,  you just don't understand how things work round' here" she says smirking.

     "Then enlighten me, Queen Bitch" I say cockily. Where I was getting this new found confidence, I don't know but hopefully it doesn't burn out before this fight ends.

     "I will" she snarls. Ok, creepy much?

     "I rank higher than you, all of you" she says her hand motioning across the room.

     "So because of my high rank in the female's hierarchy, its only fitting I'm with a person that's at the top of the male  hierarchy" she continues. Seriously, she makes it sound like we're in a pack. She paused staring at me, "And you're messing that up."

      "I'm sorry that your mental" I say trying to give her a soothing pat. She shrugged me off of her and then glares at me.

     "Stay away Raven, or you'll get hurt" she hisses and she gives me one last shove before strutting away. I hope she breaks an ankle wearing those heels. I sat myself down to contemplate the Redhead's threat.

     "You know she's serious, Raven" Megan states looking down the hallway the Redhead had strutted out through.

     "And crazy" Ruri adds.